Part 6

Marlo POV**

So I felt bad for doing Desiree like that. I had talk to some of my homeboys who went to school with her and they let me know she wasn't like that. She had always been the quiet type. So Ian never apologize to a female in life but I had to apologize to her.

I pulled up at her house. And walked up to the door ringing the doorbell twice. She open the door with some grey tights and a sports bra. Damn she was looking bad as hell. She invited my sorry as in. Her shit was bomb asf. Look like she spent a couple hundreds in ha living room.

I sat in the couch as she stood up.

"Uhm talk"she said with ha hands on her hips

"I'm sorry ian mean to come at you like that. It's just you can't find to many bad bitches that's still virgins"I said standing up grabbing her hands

She gave me devilish smile and throw me on the couch.

Desiree POV**

I climbed on top of him running my hands thru his head and he placed his hands on the top of my booty. Lord. I kissed him. And baby was ready to commit several sins!

That's when my alarm went off "front door open"" I climbed off him grabbing the pillow putting over my expose stomach.

Okay don't get me wrong I'm grown as hell.But sometimes my mama and father drop thru to fix meals and stuff.

"Oh are we interrupting"my mama say covering her eyes making a scene

I put my hands over my face! I'm so embarrassed. My dad looked like he wanted to break Marlo jaw.

Marlo looked at me. Damn !

"So who is the Desssy" my Daddy said sitting in the edge of the chair

"Uhm"I said getting scared

"I'm Marlo, I been seeing your daughter, like a relationship. I'm so glad to finally meet y'all heard a lot" he said lying.

I never told Marlo ass shit about my parents and shit about my life with his lying ass.

"So her lifestyle is okay to you"my mama asked

Damn please shut up he don't know imma Queenpin!