Part 9

Desiree POV

So today was Marlo mothers funeral. I decided to go with him. I put on my Black knee dress with the long sleeves cause it was a little chilly. And I put on my red bottoms. There I was stepping out. I got in my BMW and rode over to the funeral.

When I made it in shit was kind of fishy. I seen niggas that I recognize from hits me and the gang did.

So I was on go mode. One of the dudes keep looking at me. Even when I sat next to Marlo. Ian recognize him but I guess he knew me how hard he was starring.

When the funeral was over we went back to Marlo big ass house. When I made it in the bit still was looking in my damn face.

"Ion mean to look at you but you remind me of my babymama" he said

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Here she come" he said pointing at the door.

And to my surprise I know why the bitch my twin. She my damn sister.

Marlo walked in behind her.

"So this him"I said to her

She shook her head and sat down. "You done forreal huh" I asked

"Ray you can't make everything about yo self all the time. Yea what we was doing was good why it lasted but I have a baby the shit is dangerous. Anything can happen. You see what happen to this mane mama " Ky said whispering where only I could hear her.

I looked back to see Marlo talking to Ky babydaddy and I whispered back "what happen to his mama ain't got shit to do with you"

"It really do now this boy gotta go without his mama Ray. And my child will not be without there mama. I don't give a fuck how much you hate me. I'm doing what's right" tears came in her eyes

Her babydaddy walked over. "Everything okay" he asked

"Yes baby everythings fine this is my sister Desiree" Ky said

I grabbed my Chanel bag and walked out. Ion wanna seem selfish but I just don't think Ky ready for that.