Part 10

Desiree POV **

I put my gun in my purse and stepped out tonight was it we was up to hit a lick. Not having Ky by my side made it feel funny. When I stepped out I seen the crew dressed up. I swear we looked like  some strippers up to no good.

"Listen before we go in let's pray on some shit" Rayshaun said in his serious voice. "We just here for the money tonight we got enough supplies"

We all joined hands and prayed. Knowing what we was doing is wrong but it was how we made a living . We stepped out cocked our guns and came in with the rest of the crew .

I'll say we made it half way up to hit the lick when another group of niggas with mask on came up . In defense I put my gun up to one of the niggas face as he pointed his in my face. My whole crew got defense and put there guns up too.

Marlo POV**

Here I was being disrespectful with my gun in a female face but she was disrespectful to me too.

"So this how y'all wanna end this shit" she asked

"What y'all want from this lick"I asked

"We just want the money nun else"she said with a smile

"Well we just want the Coke"I said tryna make a plead

"So come on then"she said taking her gun down walking thru my crew and I followed. She was bossy made me wanna see ha face.

We walked in on go mode. Lil mama was busting shit had a good aim on ha.

After the lick we was out. Me and lil mama shook hands. And bounced. That shit was dope I must admit. Make me wanna join force with them.