Part 11

Desiree POV **

So I had just got out the shower wrapping the towel around my body. I put my hair up in a neat bun. I placed my Victoria Secret set on.  

And that's when my doorbell ring.

I rushed down stairs. They started banging on the door. So I grabbed my gun. I open the door slowly it was Marlo. Blood was everywhere. I grabbed him as he fell on me.

"What happen what happen" I keep on asking him and he just moaned in pain.

I rushed up stairs grabbed my kit and begin working. I knew how to patch up a lil gun wound hell I was a Queenpin I did shit like this. His eyes was shut. If it wasn't for him breathing I would think he was dead. I was on the last stitch so I climbed on top of him so I wouldn't mess it up. And his eyes remain shut. I cut the stitches and placed a arm bandage on it and I kissed his forehead.

Guess he was sleep so I got up and walked up stairs and laid in the bed replaying how he came in there.

That's when I felt his body on top of me. He kissed me and rubbed my booty. He picked me up and rubbed his fingers thru my hair. "Fuck" I said under my breath as he grabbed me closer.

" you want too" Marlo asked

I nodded my head. I wanted it bad too.

He undid my bra and slipped my panties down. He kissed my body from top to bottom and lord I was scared. He came up and kissed me before he went in and I felt it all in my stomach. I arched my back in pain.

"Want me to stop" he asked

I nodded no. That's when he went deeper and my heart just dropped. Every stroke was hurtful but it was pleasure and pain. Lord how he did it made me just fall in love.

Thats when my phone rang and his phone rang. I jumped up not giving a fuck what was going on. That's when Rayshaun came on the phone.

"Bitch get down here" he said hanging up

I rushed putting on some clothes and Marlo ran out not saying nothing I wondered where he was going. But really didn't give a fuck right now cause my girls was in trouble. I grabbed my gun and jumped in my BMW!

........... To be continue