Chapter 4

Desiree POV

Now normally thugs play it cool in the club staying low key and shit. But me and my bitches ran to the floor to throw ass. I mean twerking. We would have real deal twerk offs.

Me and Paris slipped off to the bar. I sat down and realize my Prince Charming was in this bitch. And he was walking my way.

Paris just laid her head on the bar. The hoe could never hold her liquor. And we just got here.

"So no text no call no FaceTime no nothing" he said not even looking at me

"Well maybe I'm playing hard to get" I said looking in his face

"Damn" Marlo said licking his lips making me shiver of joy.

"Happy birthday los"I heard a random nigga say

"It's yo birthday huh"I asked

He shook his head and grabbed my hands "let's dance!"

And when we hit the floor Usher and Beyoncé started singing and his hand wonder on my body!

Now baby girl there ain't nothing more than I can say
You know by now I want it more than anything
If I walk away and just let you leave
You'll be stuck in my head like a melody
[Beyoncé]
I know you want it (yeah)
I'm hesitating (why)
You must be crazy
I got a man, you got a lady
[Usher]
I know we here together
So this must be something special
You could be anywhere you wanted
[Usher]
But you decided to be here with me
No coincidence
It was meant to be
Don't be shy
Don't let your boy get in
So you can tell of all your friends
You was on the remix like...
[Usher]
In this club

And every beat I grinded on him. I felt his manhood poke me making me rise up.

He laughed "you scared of dick baby girl " his soft hands pulled me back and his smooth lips kiss my neck.

I wanted to say hell yea nigga! But Ian want him to think I was virgin which I was. But ain't no man never made me feel this way.

My flash went off and it was Rashuan. He told me 451. Which meant get out. So I grabbed his hands and we walked outside. Ian wanna get him involved in this QueenPin shit.

So we made our way to his car. He parked all the way in the back of the parking lot. I got in and he instantly put his hands up my top. I climbed to the driver side to his lap kissing him and licking his sexy lips. Like I knew what I was doing.

"You want some" Marlo said looking me in my eyes LORD

"No"I said shyly but scared half to death. I mean it never got this far where I wanted to have sex with somebody. I was a fucking virgin! "Listen imma...."

And That's when multiple shoots went off. And a whole group of niggas came running up to Marlo car. I grabbed my heels and took off to the front. I had to get Rashuan nem outta there before I be bounding them out.

Marlo POV

Damn just as I was finna fuck this bitch for my birthday she was running off. I wonder why she run towards the club doe. If it was gun shots.

"Damn boss you chopping bitches in the car" Ronnie said laughing.

I shook his comment off by asking what happen. "These had to be the same people boss cause it was the same gun" Cam said rolling a blunt

Damn. I missed out tryna be with a girl. But she was kinda worth it.