Shove it up your throat. • Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, and Teen Wolf are not mine. I only own the character of Nicole Loretta Mikaelson and her story line. I apologize for any grammar mistakes I most likely will be doing. English is not my first language, so I hope you can live with that. I hope you enjoy the story.

P.S: If you find yourself enjoying this story, please, do check out my other story on Nicole with the Winchester brothers. It's on my profile, it's called "The hunters and the hunted".

-Love TheQueenofEverything

Chapter 1

"I'm sorry Katherine, but they wanted you" Isobel spoke on the phone.

"They who?" Katherine asked confused. Behind Katherine were Nicole and one of Klaus' warlocks.

"No, it can't be!" Katherine said quietly to herself and The Original smiled at her reaction.

The doppelganger tried to attack them but the warlock repeatedly popped her blood vessels causing her to fall to the floor from the immense pain and she lost consciousness.

💀💀💀

Nicole stood behind Klaus while the warlock did a body jump spell on him. When the spell was done, Klaus or now Alaric stood up and the warlock bowed before him. Niklaus turned around and faced Katherine.

"Alaric?" Katherine questioned.

She slowly stood up and Klaus started to walk towards her. She used her vampire speed to escape, but there was a magic barrier stopping her.

"Hello Katerina," he cupped her face " I have missed you," he said softly.

Katerina looked into his eyes "Klaus" she said, her voice shaking with fear.

💀💀💀

"Ugh, who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus asked while looking trough Alaric's closet. He backed away from the closet and stopped a couple of feet away from Katherine and his twin sister.

"Okay, bad or badder?" he asked holding up two shirts.

"You know, for a thousand-year-old Original vampire I'd expect you to know the correct grammar," Nicole pointed out and frowned.

"The dark color suit you better," Katherine answered and quickly glanced at Nicole who just insulted her brother.

"Oh, thank you, honey," Niklaus replied and send Nicole a dirty look. Nik threw the other shirt onto the bed and started putting on the darker shirt.

"Okay pop quiz, the dagger in white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaus asked while putting on the shirt.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah, you'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house," Katerina answered her in a quiet tone.

"Okay that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is." he explained, "The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah.."

"That guy is a buzz kill." Klaus' older sister added.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminded him. Klaus swayed his head "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel."

"What else?" Nicole asked.

"That's it," Katherine replied. Nicole sat on the couch and twirled her blonde curly hair around her fingers. Nik walked towards Katherine and placed his hand on her cheek making Katherine jump at his touch.