The day you die. • Chapter 2

Katherine was in the kitchen making herself coffee the next day. Klaus had removed the knives from her body much to Nicole's protests.

"I'll be back as soon as I can," the warlock told Klaus and opened the front door.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body." Klaus complained, "And is you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get." He closed the door after the warlock left.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked.

"To retrieve my body." Klaus replied to her, "I can finally get out of this bad hair-do." he added.

"Are you sure that's a good idea, Klaus?" Katerina asked.

"Well, the full moon is almost upon us." Klaus answered her, "I've killed the witch, I have the moonstone, and the doppelganger is waiting in the wings."

"And we'll have you to torture when we get bored." Nicole's smile was sinister.

"And why would you do that here?" Katherine ignored her but still shaken up about the torture she experienced, "there are so many people that would try to stop you."

"Because we have to. It's the birthplace of the doppelganger." Nicole answered Katerina.

"I didn't realize that was a requirement," Katherine told.

"Well, how could you, you betrayed us and fled England before we could give you the details, Katerina," Nicole glared at her.

"But we did find your birth place and we slaughtered your family," Klaus said. "So I guess we are cool."

"If I may say your mother was quite tasty," Nicole told Katerina with a smirk on her face. The doppelganger glared at her.

"Let's just hope that Elena isn't as stupid as you were." Nik's twin sister said to her.

Katherine took a deep breath and said, "She won't run. She'll die before she lets anyone that she loves, get hurt."

"And that's exactly what we are counting on," Klaus said. "You can't leave until one of us tells you to." Nik compelled Katherine.

💀💀💀  

Nicole stood in front of the front door. She was going to Mystic Grill to get some more booze and something warm to drink and also darts, a lot of them.

"Now, be a darling and stab yourself over and over and over again while I'm gone. " Nicole compelled.

"Where are you going?" Katherine asked the soon to be hybrid.

"To get more bourbon and darts," she replied to her with a sinister grin. She walked out of the house and drove off with her car. 

After she left Katherine sat down on the kitchen chair and was compelled to take a knife and she stabbed herself repeatedly. Blood oozed out of the wound and stained her skinny jeans.  She stood up and took bourbon out of the cupboard to try make herself feel a little bit better. She took a sip out of it. She heard talking and she wiped her mouth clean.

"I really don't think that this is a good idea." Damon's girlfriend Andie spoke.

"You're an investigative journalist.We're investigating." Damon replied to her.

They stopped in front of the door. Damon told her to knock and she did. She knocked and Katherine ran to open the door. She couldn't open it because Klaus compelled her not to leave.

"Alaric are you home?" Andie asked loudly. "It's Andie-- Starr, Jenna's friend."

Katherine stepped away from the door. Damon broke the lock and Andie opened it.