You should've given him the bottle.• Chapter 14

Hello, peeps. I published the Supernatural book and it currently has two chapters. If you like Supernatural and Nicole Mikaelson then please check it out, that would mean a lot.
- Katja 💗

After the incident at the school and Scott's break up, Stiles decided to get his best friend drunk. They got into his Jeep and they drove to a more private place in the woods. They got out of his car and they started walking.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked his best friend who hadn't told him about his plan.

"You'll see." Stiles replied.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out, from what happened at the school." Scott said.

"Well, your mom isn't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles stated.

"Can you at least just tell me what we're doing out here?" Scott begged as they continued walking.

"Yes. When your best friend gets dumped--" Stiles started talking.

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break." Scott cut him off, correcting him.

"All right, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break...You get your best friend drunk." Stiles told and held up a bottle of Jack Daniels.

They settled themselves on the ground next to a big rock where Scott laid down. Stiles made himself comfortable next to it and rested his head on the rock. Half a bottle later Stiles was pretty hammered.

"Dude, you know, she's just one...girl. You know, there's so many--there are so many other girls in the sea." Stiles informed.

"Fish in the sea." Scott corrected.

"Fish? Why you talking about fish? I'm talking about girls. I love girls.  I love 'em. I love especially ones with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, 5 foot 3..." he trailed off, thinking about Lydia.

"Like Lydia?" Scott caught on.

"Yeah, exactly. Hey, how did you know I was talking about...about...What was I talking about?" Stiles grinned.

"Girls...or fish or whatever." Scott said bored.

"Oh, yeah. I also love girls with blonde hair with curls that bounce whenever she's walking. She's 5 foot 4. And that bright smile that she has whenever she's talking with her twin. And...and that frightening look when she's pissed, it's really-really hot." Stiles said and smiled, Nicole now invading his thoughts. "I wonder what she's doing with Derek." he wondered and looked at Scott. "Hey, you're not happy. Take a drink." he said and leaned toward the bottle and grabbed it to offer it to Scott.

"I don't want any more." Scott declined his offer.

"You're not drunk?" Stiles asked.

"I'm not anything." he replied grumpily.

"He, maybe it's like...maybe it's like not needing your inhaler anymore, you know. Maybe you can't get drunk as a wolf." he shared his thoughts. "Am I drunk?"

"You're wasted." Scott told.

"Yeah!" he fist pumped the air. "Come on, dude. I know it feels bad. I know it hurts. I know. Well, I don't know.  But I know this. I know that as much as being broken up hurts, being alone is way worse." Stiles said.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion and looked at Stiles.

"That didn't make any sense." he chuckled. "I need a drink." he stated and went to grab the bottle when someone reached over to it.