Wolf Moon•Chapter 6

Hope ya'll like it.

Chapter VI

She parked her car in her new mansions garage.

She got out of the car and walked inside. Her house was big and pretty. She turned on the TV and the news popped up, talking about two joggers that found a dead body in the woods.

"I just moved here and there's already a dead body." she mumbled to herself.

She unpacked some of her stuff and decided to try and turn into a wolf. The more she does it the less it hurts. She went to her backyard and tried to turn. Her eyes turned amber and her bones started cracking. Soon enough she was a wolf, white as snow with amber eyes. She was beautiful. She jumped over the fence. She could control everything she did.

Scott McCall preparing for his qualifying game, but all he really did was sit on the bench, not playing

Scott McCall preparing for his qualifying game, but all he really did was sit on the bench, not playing. He suddenly heard a noise outside. He took his mother's baseball bat and went to check what made the noise. His best friend Stiles Stilinski was on the roof. When they saw each other, they both screamed.

"Stiles, what the hell are you doing?" Scott yelled.

"You weren't answering your phone.. why do you have a bat?" he questioned still hanging from the roof.

"I thought you were a predator."

"A pre.." he scoffed "Look I know it's late, but you gotta hear this. I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago, dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even State Police."

"For what?"

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." he jumped down from the roof.

"A dead body?" Scott asked.

"No, a body of water, yes, dumb-ass a dead body." his best friend replied sarcastically.

"You mean like murdered?" Scott still not getting the point.

"Nobody knows yet. Just that it was a girl, probably in her twenties." he answered.

"Hold on, if they found the body, then what are they looking for?"

"That's the best part... they only found half. We're going." Stiles said.

" Stiles said