• Chapter 5

This chapter and the next ones have not been rewritten, so please be patient while I make them better

***

Klaus and Nicole woke up in the woods, completely naked. The sun was shining and they looked around in awe. Elijah threw them clothes to put on.

"You've been busy," Elijah stated.

"That was amazing," Nicole said and Nik agreed with his sister.

"How long has it been?" Nik asked his older brother.

"Almost two days," he answered. "Full moon came and went. Both of you still remained a wolf."

"We can change at will, then." Nicole smiled. "It's good to know."

"I remember every single kill," Klaus said in astonishment.

"Yes, I've been cleaning up both of your little mess along the way," Elijah said like it was no big deal. It was.

"Just like old times, brother," Nicole smirked.

"You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah told to the amused twins.

"That's right. What was it again? Klaus said. "Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it."

"You wish to be reunited with our family," Nicole told.

"You gave me your word," Elijah said, having doubts about their promise to him.

"What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill us," he said.

"I could have, but I didn't" Elijah replied and helped Klaus put on his coat.

"Now no one can, not even you." Nicole smiled as she put on her black leather jacket.

"Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven." Klaus said.

"Where are they?" Elijah asked.

"You need to lighten up. We'll bring you to them soon enough." Klaus answered.

💀💀💀

Katherine was sitting on Alaric's bed as Stefan entered the apartment.

"Hello, Katherine."

"Two days I've been waiting, I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now," she said. "He's supposed to be dead."

"We ran into complications." he answered.

"Complications?"

"Doesn't really matter. I need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" he asked.

Katherine pushed him against the wall and told him to be quiet. They heard the front door open.

"Klaus, Nicole, you're back," Katherine said.

The three of the siblings walked in and Katherine pulled Stefan away from the wall so that they could see him.

"Look who decided to come for a visit." she said.

"You just keep popping up, don't you?" Klaus said.

"I need your help... for my brother," Stefan replied.

"Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick," Nicole said to Stefan. "You see, we have an obligation to my brother, that requires our immediate attention."

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother and sister gave me their word that they would reunite me with my own." Elijah said.