You can keep your head. •Chapter 7

Don't be a ghost reader, if you do read this, please vote and comment or just vote. It only takes a second. Thanks! :) <3

Chapter VII

Scott McCall lost control on the field and Stiles quickly got him out of there. Derek and Nicole were watching him. When Derek noticed Nicole, she waved and smirked and then The Original walked away, leaving Derek looking after her.

 When Derek noticed Nicole, she waved and smirked and then The Original walked away, leaving Derek looking after her

"What'd you find out?" Scott asked his friend Stiles through the webcam.

"Well, it's bad! Jackson's got a separated shoulder." Stiles replied.

"Because of me?"

"Because he's a tool."

"Well is he gonna play?" Scott asked.

"Well, they don't know yet. Now they're just counting on you for Saturday." Stiles said and then his expression got serious and he looked closely behind Scott. He saw a figure standing there and typed "It looks like..." and the screen froze.

"It looks like what?" Scott questioned.

"...someone's behind you" the screen unfroze.

"What?" he zoomed in and there indeed was a figure. It was Derek.

Derek slammed him against the wall and said, "I saw you on the field. You shifted in front of them! If they find out what you are, they find out about you, me and your little blonde friend, Nicole. About all of us. And it is not just the hunters that are after us, it's everyone."

"But... They didn't see anything! I.. s-swear, I-" Scott said and was cut off buy the older werewolf.

"And they won't! Because if you even try to play in that game on Saturday... I'm gonna kill you myself." and with that, he was gone.

Stiles was in his room doing research about werewolves and a knock on his door startled him

Stiles was in his room doing research about werewolves and a knock on his door startled him. He closed his laptop and let Scott in.

"You gotta see this thing. I've been up all night reading-- websites, books. All this information." Stiles said.