"Maybe we can look into adopting one." - Calum Hood

Hi guys me again :)
I hope you've had a lovely Christmas/ Day.
I thought I'd try something a little different, so heres a little, brief Calum blurb sort of thing. I hope you Enjoy! :)

_____

You and Calum would've been last minute christmas shopping when you came across the small pet shop on the corner of your high street. He would insist you must go in by grabbing your hand and pulling you into the warmth of the shop. You couldnt resist the upbeat demenour and crinkled eyes that consisted of your boyfriend. His smile would be 10x as big as soon as he saw the sign that read "Dogs for adoption" and insist that he must have a look. While Calum wondered off, you would spend time analysing the fish and their tropical differences when in the corner your eye you'd see Calum holding something no larger that than the circumference of Ashton's drums. Instantly, you'd brush it off, until you heard the yelping of the small dog that laid against Calum's chest. The puppy would be snuggling against Calum chest, while he looked down in awe. It would be simply beautiful. His eyes would be set, analysing what the puppy found comfortable and what it didnt when he moved slightly. With each breath Calum took, the dogs' nose would compress it's self closer and closer against Calums chest, trying to find the source of heat that radiated from his structured frame. The look of admiration would intensify with each passing second until Calum looked up to see you stood across from him.
"Who you got there?" You would ask, raising your hand, ever so slightly, to stroke the white plush coat of the dog. Calum would note your gentleness and smile slightly at your reluctance to disturb the small creature.
"I'm not sure, but the little one just looked so adorable, I couldnt resist."
You loved the way he spoke about the animal, with so much love, even if it wasnt his own, he still wanted to give it love. The softness of his voice would comply with that and influence your next action.
You'd stand there for a while, taking in the presence of Calum and the puppy before speaking up.
"You know, I mean if you want too, we can look into adopting one."
The hesitation in your voice was evident, however, the smile that broke out onto Calum's face was worth it.