Work of Art - Luke Blurb

Warnings: Smut?
______

Luke's lips would ghost over your neck before slowly pressing down against your skin. He would nip, pull and suck at your skin until a crimson shadow would stain your body. He loved doing this. Everyday he'd hold back the urge to paint your body in love bites. You were a canvas that he so badly wanted to paint. Each curve, dip, nook and cranny would emerse him, it captivated him. Aroused him. You were the endless fuel to his flame. You ignited the fire from within him that only you could tame. There was so many places on your body he had yet to discover, yet he found absolute pleasure from taking his time teasing you and taking you in. Your whimpers would merge into moans as he would trail his lips down your neck and across your shoulder blade, only to dip down and ghost over your lower half. As he did this he would maintain eye contact. He wanted to make you squirm. As much as he treasured your body, the pleasure he got from teasing you was endless. He loved how your hips would buck in anticipation of the pleasure only he could stifle. Your short breaths and whimpers only made his cock harden. Your lack of control was so satisfying. He wanted to tease you to the max, make your body feel like jelly before giving you the pleasure you so badly craved. The anticipation of it all only added to the fire in which you fuelled. You did this to him. You made his head swirl with arousal and lust. It was one of your many pleasures. Before he woke promptly, you'd whisper dirty things in his ears. You wanted him to hear everything you could do to him. Everything you wanted him to do to you. The possibilities were endless. This was one of the many things he loved about you. He knew you enjoyed his need to paint your body with lovebites and scratches, but also reinforced this with your words of lust. He wanted you to know that you were appriciated, so with each kiss he left, lingering on your skin he ensured you knew you were loved and cheerished.

From your lower half, Luke would trail his lips ever so slightly against your skin, nearing your aching middle. Your breaths would grow short before you'd let out a moan of, "Luke please, I need this." Your desperation was evident. You needed to feel his lips on your core. The anticipation of his lips was only so much, you needed a release, but Luke was depriving you. He wanted you to need him so badly, that craved his touch, his lips surrounding you. You needed to feel the warmth of his lips wrapped around your middle. You were literally begging for him to touch you.

Only Luke never gave in so quickly, he liked to make you wait.

_____

I felt the need to post considering i'm still writing Part 2 of 'Bitterness of the Heart'.

This was technically my first time writing "smut" so this is probably really bad but i'd love to hear your feed back to whether or not I should post more like this. I hope you enjoyed this either way though 😂💕