Luke Imagine for Annie_Horan_Shelley

"Luke stop it!" You laughed, as your boy friend of 3 months continued to poke your cheek repeatedly, aswel as make stupid faces. You and Luke were at the park, enjoying the view when Luke started to get bored, in a result of annoying you. "But I like it when you smile." Luke whined, giving you his famous puppy dog look. "Luke." you pressed, trying to keep a straight face, but failed miserably, in a result of laughing uncontrollably. "See that's my girl," Luke smiled, while leaning in so he could press a sweet, loving kiss to your lips. "I love you." He mumbled, while pulling away. "Y-you...you what?" you questioned, quickly pulling back, shocked that Luke has just said those three simple words. "Luke I-I" You stuttered, not really sure what to say. Were you actually ready to say those three little words? "'I'm sorry, I shouldn't of said-" But you quickly cut him off, by roughly pressing you lips against his. "I love you idiot." You whispered, while cupping his cheeks, "And I always will."

_______

Hey Annie_Horan_Shelley, I hope you liked it! I know it sucked, but hopefully I'll get the hang of these! :D

Vote? Comment? Request? Share?

Seya,

-Maddy<3