'Whatever' (Mashton)

~Whatever- Hot Chelle Rae~

Ashton:

"I woke up late, again, gonna get fired for sure this time,

So I'll hit, the snooze, and sleep till it's 4 in the afternoon"

Hugging you closely, Ashton was reluctant to get out of bed, even if it meant being late to band practice again. Recording sessions seemed to last longer and evening seemed to get lonelier and all he wanted to do was spend time with his baby girl. He checked his phone, for what seemed like the 9th time, to see it was only 7 am and groaned inwardly, before wrapping his strong arms back around your waist. You whimpered, murmuring his name, before snuggling back into his broad chest, feeling a sense of security that he was beside you. "Don't worry princess, im not going anywhere," He cooed. I guess the boys would have to 'band' without him for the next few hours.

Michael:

"We're going out, on the town again,

You better find a hot tub, cause we're jumping in,"

It was one of those nights where you wanted to hold on tight. Dance your night away into the stars, to feel indestructable and lose your mind without regretting it. Keeping your conposure would be hard, but you just wanted to let lose and make sure your glasses were never empty. You had nowhere to go, so left it up to the wind to drift you away and take you to the nearest bar and you knew exactly who you wanted to experiance this with. Michael. "Lets make mistakes, you'll never be as young as you are now," Your subconscience laughed. It was right. You were right. Screw what soecity thought and do what you thought was best. So, with out a split second, you called Michael up. "We're going out, on the town again?" He asked. Of course you were, what type of question was that? You wanted to drink away your worries and dance until your throat went dry and the only thing that could solve that was the sweet taste of tequila and coke. A bitter and knowing laugh left his throat. "Well," He paused. "You better find a hot tub, cause we're jumping in."

___