Small Touches - C.H

Warnings: Smut
***
Calum's lips would tease your skin by gently ghosting his lips over your shoulder blade, before pressing his teeth gently over your sweet spot before sucking and pulling back to create a hickey that would stain your skin. The concept of teasing and foreplay was something Calum enjoyed greatly and therefore would do it as much as he could. Today was no different, however, was not greatly appreciated on your behalf considering you were currently at dinner with the rest of the 5sos boys. The restaurant was full and the heat was overwhelming, which only made you squirm within your seat even more. Calum smirked at you, as you peeled his hand from your thigh, which had been creeping up your leg all night. At first you thought nothing of it, however, as the night grew, his hand would creep further up your thigh only adding to the frustration you felt. You see, hours before the dinner you had slipped into the shower with Calum in tow and had caught you moaning his name as you simulated your clit. Your moans filled the room at the thought of your fingers being replaced by your boyfriend. His cockiness was evident by the groans he released as he watched you reach your body become clouded by your climax. He moved quickly, before pressing his bare front into your behind and ground down into your ass, rocking gently. Your high was only intensified when Calum's fingers danced across your bare hips and slipped between your thighs. You moaned as you felt his fingers slip inside you, causing your core to flutter. However, just as you were about to reach the edge of your high, you felt Calum's lips press against your shoulder before whispering "Not yet baby, I'm saving that for later."
Ever since then Calum's small touches had caused your arousal to grow to and dampen your panties.
As much as you hated to admit it, the thought of his fingers slipping between your folds while being situated across from the boys, only fuelled the wetness between your legs.
You squirmed in your seat as you felt Calums hand grip your thigh once again. You looked through the corner of your eye only to see Calum unfazed by your actions. He was immersed by his conversation with the boys, or so they thought. You watched how his lips slowly formed each word delicately. Your heart raced as his fingers inched up your thigh. He knew you were watching him and it only fuelled his ego and determination to make you come undone in front of his friends. He enjoyed watching you wither beneath his touch and so inched his fingers further up your leg and under skirt until he reached the edge of your panties.
Throughout the night you had tried your best to distract yourself from Calum's touch, but after each aching second it became impossible, making you want to dissolve within your seat as you felt Calum touch grow closer to your core. Your thighs clenched as one of Calum's slender fingers finally slid inside your folds, causing you to sigh in relief. Your pussy clenched around his finger as he swirled around your wetness, bringing it closer to your aching clit. You let out quiet moans as the distinctive chatter grew. Calum knew that his plan to make you shudder under his touch had succeeded. He was too tantalising to resist, so you let him work his finger throughout your folds before he once again made you feel so close to the edge but had stopped just before your mind became hazy and swirling with pleasure. As much as he wanted to see your eyes roll back and breaths falter, Calum knew he was going to save this for the bedroom, where he could make you scream his name as your hips roll in his hand. He could make you shudder and whimper as much as he liked, and the thought of this only made him want to make the rest of your night a living hell.

____

I really appreciate feed back!:)