How you meet

Calum: 

"Welcome to HMV," you mumbled, not caring if you sounded as bored and tired as you felt. "Thanks," you hear an Australian accent chuckle. You were about to mumble something else when you looked up to be greeted by  the one and only Calum Hood from one of your favourite bands, 5 Seconds of Summer. You smiled largely, trying not to let out a small scream. "What songs are you looking for today?" you questioned, hoping he didn’t notice how anxious you were to be talking to him. "Hmm, well it’s actually for my cousin, but she absolutely adores JLS.” He chuckled. You smiled at his response, thinking about how much of a caring cousin he must be if he’s willing to be caught with a JLS CD. "Well unfortunately we don’t have that in stock at the moment, but If you’re willing to come back tomorrow we’ll probably have it in then" you reply, with a sorry look. "Oh ok, but I’ll be willing to come back any time if I’m too greeted by your pretty face.” He smirked, causing a blush erupt onto your cheeks.“How about you give me your number and when I come back tomorrow I can take you on a date?” Calum questioned, already taking out his phone. You blushed once again, but did as you were told and after that day a beautiful relationship was blossomed.

Michael:

You had been waiting ages for new stock of GTA  5 to arrive at your local ‘GAME’ store when you accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" You apologized, looking the stranger in the eyes. "It's fine." The boy chuckled, causing a blush to creep on to your face. “So your here for GTA 5 too, huh?” The gorgeous pink haired boy asked, sending a smirk your way.  “Yep!” You chirped, proud of calling yourself a girl gamer. “Oh and I’m (Y/N).” You stated, sticking your hand out for the boy to shake. “Michael.” He replied winking, causing your cheeks to become enflamed once more. After spending at least 1 hour in the que with Michael you and him became very close, blossoming a beautiful relationship.

Luke:

You ran along the crowded street, rushing to get to work when the most angelic voice came drifting into your ears, causing goose bumps to escape out onto your arms. “And they say, she’s in the class A Team, stuck in her day dream, been this way since eight teen…” It was beautiful, defiantly something you’d never heard before. You didn’t care that you were going to be late for work all you wanted to do was find the owner of this beautiful, amazing voice. As you followed the angelic voice you finally came upon a gorgeous boy with stunning blue eyes, buskin on his guitar. He passionately sang the rest of the lyrics, while you stood there and studying him, admiring his beautiful features. You didn’t realize the song had ended until the blond boy coughed awkwardly, causing a blush to escape onto you pale cheeks. “That was amazing!” You finally spoke, pulling out a few dollars and putting it in his black guitar case. “Thanks,” he smiled, blushing slightly, while putting his guitar aside. “Erm I know this may sound quite creepy, but you mind putting your number in there too?” He smirked, causing a giggle to escape your lips. “Sure,” You laughed, before pulling out your phone number and giving it to the handsome stranger, before rushing away to work.

Ashton:

You walked out of your bedroom, looking around for your brother, who stupidly decided to throw a huge party, inviting tons of people; you haven’t even met before all because your parents were out of town.  You had been too busy searching through the sweaty bodies, that you didn’t even feel the tap on your shoulder, “Erm Hello?” A voice shouted over the music, causing you to turn around. “Hi I’m Ashton, (Y/B/N) friend.” A handsome boy smiled. “Oh I’m (Y/N), I’ve heard lots about you.” you smiled back, causing Ashton to chuckle. “Do you want to dance?” Ashton questioned, already grabbing your hand. “I’d love to.” You smiled, as he led you to the living room, which was now being used as the dance floor. As you grinded against each other, you heard a small chuckle escape Ashton’s mouth. “What’s up?” You giggled, enjoying the sound of Ashton’s laugher. “I love your outfit.” He chuckled once more, motioning towards your unicorn pajamas. “Well you see I didn’t really plan on coming out of my bedroom to all this,” You blushed. “Well I particularly like you dressed like this.” Ashton smirked, grabbing a hold of your waist, causing you to blush even more. As the song ended, you told Ashton you were going change into something more appropriate for the party and as you walked away you noticed something sticking out of your pajama pocket, pulling it you realized it was Ashton’s number, which caused butterflies to erupt in your stomach.

_______________

A/N: Sooo my first preference eyy! ;) Sorry if they're crap, request anyone? Message me or leave a comment I don't mind!

Seya

-Maddy

Vote

Request

Share =D

Thankyou