Chpt:2 Beers and Dissappearing Boys.

Tahlia's POV

'It's ok it's just the boys, they said that they are on the way,' I say, which seems to calm them down,
But it's that same unknown number!
My face pales, I take a calming breath.
Hey they might of just borrowed someone's phone,
I think to try to cheer myself up a bit. But doesn't calm me down. I think hopeful.
I just need another beer.
I stand up and walk to the esky, I open it and it's empty,
'Hey I'm just going and getting more beers out of the fridge,' I tell the guys.

I walk inside and up to the fridge, and pull out the beers that Sera had brought, but then I hear something upstairs. I put the beer on the bench then I walk up to the staircase, suddenly the doorbell rings, I jump in fright and turn on my heels, I hesitate to open the door but finally I open it.

'Hey its about time you got here, I actually thought you decided to not even come.' I say happily, letting Jacob and Kyle inside.
'Nah about three bottle shops had ran out of stock of the beer that we drink,' Kyle says, holding a twenty four pack (slab) of beer.
'Just put that in the fridge, I actually just came in, to get a new lot of beer. But you guys rang the doorbell.' I say, then I have a thought and start giggling to myself.
If I didn't come in, I wouldn't have been able to answer the door.
Jacob and Kyle look at me as if I have gone insane.
'Alright Sera and Luke are outside, I will be out in a second,' I say, while ushering them through the inside of the house, and out to the backyard.

As they had gone outside, I see Sera and Luke greet Jacob and Kyle happily.
I walk to the front door and lock it. I walk back to the kitchen to turn the light off, I notice Kyle and Jacob still walking around the fire pit, then I start locking the windows up, and look back at my friends, I watch Jacob have a swig out of his beer and I look away to go back to what I was originally doing.

I watch Kyle go into the esky, looking for a beer.
'Hey Tahlia, hurry up with that beer, I'm kinda quenched.' I see Kyle look in my direction.
'I'm coming, just locking the place up,' I call out from the kitchen, while locking the last window then walk to the sliding door with the six pack of beer and I close and lock it, then I shut the screen door and walk to the fire drum.

We all are having a great chat, we are all having a fun night. But then I remember that I forgot about the stereo,
'I will be back, I just forgot something,' I say calmly.

I walk up to my room and grab my stereo, CDs and an extension cord, I walk down to the kitchen and plug one side of the cord into the wall, I put the stuff down, to go and turn lights off, once again.

Once all the lights are off and doors locked, I carefully carry the stuff down to the fire drum. Suddenly in mid stride, I get a message, and Luke, Sera, Kyle and Jacob look at me as if they were deer in headlights.
I put the stuff down, and hesitantly reach into my pocket, I pull my phone out, and turn the screen on.
*We are here... To get you*
I run over to Luke for security, good thing was, he had already started towards me.
'Show me the phone,' he says calmly, but I ignore him, too busy trying to forget about... Disappearing... Anything. And everything.
'Show me the message Tahlia!' He snaps, in which when he says this so hastily, I pull away from him in shock.
I was mortified, Luke never snapped at me... At anyone.
I hand him the phone, and he reads it swiftly, then his face pales.
'It's okay, we are... It's... It's probably just some pranksters,' Luke stutters, unsure.
'Well they are really good pranksters, cause they're scaring the living shit out of me,' I say and my words come out partially muffled, considering my face is now glued onto Luke's chest.
'It's okay Tahlia I'm here,' Luke said attempting to comfort me.