Chpt: 9 (erotic pt)

****DO NOT READ UNLESS 18+****

I roll my eyes and face my back to the bed and peel my t-shirt off, then cover my breasts to look behind me, to see Axl's eyes quickly flick away. I get a naughty idea. I turn around and bend over purposefully and seductively, to pull one of my laciest bras out of my bag and put it on. I then slowly slide off my pajama shorts, to show my bright blue underwear, and again bend over sexily, to grab black underwear that says on the back: "If you can read this, DON'T BE GENTLE!" I slide my blue underwear shamelessly off. I hear Axl grunt, so I replace the blue underwear with the black ones. I then grab a vexing blue dress out of my bag. Still attempting to be arousing.

I don't even hear Axl walk over to me. But his hands are on my hips gripping forcefully pulling my hips into his hips, I his erection pressing against my cheeks, and I drop my dress.

"You have a lot of nerve, wearing teasing me." He muttered slowly.

Why did this feel so good. He's barely even touching me!

He then pressed his lips against my back, and trails kisses along my collar bone.

"I know your body screams for mine Alia." He mutters. As he turns me around and onto the bed. He easily manuvers himself between my legs, and I hook my legs around him, he kisses my bare stomach and the delicous touch makes me arc my back. His hands run up my sides and he forces my back against the bed, he runs his tounge up my midsection and further up still. He stops at my bra and looks at me for permission, I nod hastily and I undo my bra and throw it beside the bed. His head dove down on my bare breast, taking my nipple in his mouth. My back arcs again, I groan and I tangle my fingers through his hair, desperate to keep him close to me.

He sits back up, and his attention is drawn to my underwear.

"If you can read this, don't be gentle. I don't plan to." He says huskily. As he slides both his hands down the back of my underwear, where he cups my but. I raise my hips grinding into his hard on. With my hips raised he pulls my underwear down until my knees. So I unhook my legs, to assist them being removed.

He then pulls his jeans and underwear off in one yank. He pulls my thighs apart enough to force the tip of his length into me.

"Spread your legs, let me fuck you." He growls impatiently.

He forcefully thrusts into me, I let a pleasuring groan, slip through my teeth. Through each passionate thrust I moaned. His hands move so he can slide his length out and flip me onto my hands and knees. He slams his member into me again, he thrusts into me until my arms give way, making my cheek press against the bed. The bed felt cool compared to the heat of our bodies.

Axl picks up speed and force. His hands grips my hips holding me hard, to the point that I'm expecting bruises. Pulling me onto his member then pushing me away, as he fucks me hard. Causing me to start moaning louder, so I bring my knuckle into my mouth trying to contain myself, while he buried himself in to me over and over. With one hand he releases my hip, and snakes it to my clit as he fucked me from behind.

He pants never slowing down, I grit my teeth as he rolls his thumb over my clit. I'm close, and I came undone. A rush of air escapes my body as my body shudders with pleasure around his cock. He stills with one more deep thrust. My body collapses onto the bed.

"How do you feel?" Axl says, sliding his length out of me.

"Fuck." I hissed. As Axl placed his hand back onto my clit, and started rubbing circular motions. He carried on rubbing my clit quickly and powerfuly, until he moves his hand completely and replaces his head down there. His tougne flicked my clit, and I sucked in a harsh breath. I then felt him slide into my slick entrance with his fingers, the flicking of his tounge quickens against my swollen clit. I felt myself gush around his fingers, he thrusts his fingers into me. He nips my clit, I came undone, my body convulsed with pleasure again.

Axl slides his fingers out and kisses my clit, before rising and walking into the bathroom and starting the shower.

He comes back out and tells me the waters ready for me to jump in.