Holiday update!

hey guys :) i hope you enjoyed your holidays, sorry this is a day late, but i hope you enjoy it anyhow! i worked very hard on this and tried not to make any mistakes. thanks for reading i really appreciate it, bye!

John Egbert

your footsteps echoed around the empty school hallways as you made your way to your locker. you stayed at school an extra hour everyday to tutor a boy from your english class. his name was John Egbert, which at first you thought was a little funny, but you soon got over it after getting to know the boy more. after a few days you both had become pretty close friends and you had developed a small crush on the nerdy boy. but back to the present, you were walking to your locker to get a binder you accidentally left behind, when you heard yelling coming from around the corner.

You quickened your pace to an almost run, as you turned the corner to see john on the floor with a black eye and bloody nose, and max, the schools main bully, looming over him with a sneer on his ugly pig like face. "Hey!" you yelled, anger building up, "what the heck do you think your doing", you exclaimed as you marched over to max. you barely reached his shoulders, but that didnt stop you from pulling your fist back and sending it flying straight at his nose. He fell to the floor with a screech of pain, before scrambling to his feet and running down the hallway holding his nose.

you turned to john who had stood as the whole ordeal played out, and gave him a small smile. "hey, are you ok?" you asked worriedly as you picked up his bookbag and a few things that had been strewn along the floor, presumably from when max had pushed him to the ground."thanks, and i think ill be ok" john answered glancing at you before speaking up. " um, i was, uh, wondering," you looked at him confused as you handed him his backpack , "ifyouwouldliketogoonadatewithme?"you laughed at his rushed words and smiled and answered, "of course id like to go on date with you, how does friday sound?" you questioned. he looked up at you shocked, before giving you a big grin." friday sounds great! we could rent a movie and make popcorn and," you laughed and cut off his adorable rambling, "sounds great" you said as you pulled a pen and paper out of your backpack. you scribbled down your adress and phone number and handed john the paper. "this is my number and adress, text me whenever and pick me up at my house on friday" you said before giving him a hug and adding, "also, you might want to put some ice on your eye when you get home." you then began to walk toward the school exit out towards your car, giddy with excitement and happyness. you couldnt wait till friday.

oh this took me forever, i hope it wasnt bad :( i decided to write a oneshot for john as the holiday special because most of the upcoming oneshots are going to be trolls instead of people, also as of now, i havent fully caught up with homestuck so im not going to be doing any oneshots for jake, dirk, and the ancestor and dancester trolls, not yet anyway. when i have finnally caught up with homestuck i will post an authors note stating so, and then i might write oneshots for preveously mentioned. bye and happy holidays!!!