Nepeta leijon - theivery

You sat behind the checkout counter of "Pet Supplies Plus", where you spent 6 hours a day of your life being nice to stupid people who don't know that you can't keep a polar bear as a pet, and getting paid for it. "Sir, we are a pet store, we don't sell, or even have polar bears! They are wild animals and aren't to be kept as pets," you said sternly to the man and the bratty child who stood in front, of you demanding that they get a polar bear. You sighed as the child opened his mouth to argue, yet again. this was going to take awhile.

You ran your fingers through you hair and let out a sigh of relief. Your shift was finally over, and you couldn't wait to get home and do nothing, Which was your plan until you heard yelling at the back of the store. The store was pretty small, so you could easily hear your bosses angry cries ringing throughout the store. "YOU LITTLE PUNK! GET BACK HERE BEFORE I BEAT YOU!," he shouted, as a blur of green and blue dashed through the doors, a pile of cat food and toys in her arms. You jumped up and began to run after her, "I'll get her, don't worry!" you called over your shoulder, as your boss shook his head and went to sit down.

Dashing out the front doors, you looked around for anything green and blue. Spotting a female troll with cat ear like horns, a green jacket, and a blue cat beanie. you jogged over to her and saw she was standing in front of a police officer, and he didn't look happy. You pulled at her arm and smiled at the officer, "Please excuse any trouble she may have caused, it's my fault, i shouldn't have let my girlfriend wander around," You said with an apologetic grin on your face. The officer let out a grunt and turned and stormed away, as you dragged the cat troll over to a near by tree.

"Why did mew help me?" she asked looking up at you puzzled. You pointed to the pile of cat things in her arms and said simply "You forgot to pay." She looked down, then back up at you as an apologetic look came across her face. "i am really sorry, but i had to" she said looking up at you,"i found a family of cats, they live in the woods, and they need proper care," she explained to you as a pained look came across her face. You sighed before saying "Show me. i can get you things from the store so you don't have to steal." Her face lit up and she let out a happy laugh, and ran towards the woods, you following behind her.

.:time skip:.

Your eyes were the size of saucers as you stared at the cave filled with cats. "You live in a cave...with 200 cats?" you questioned in shock. "Yup! It's purrobably not ideal for most, but i call this place home!" she looked at you hopefully as you looked around the cave now in awe. "this is awesome!" you cried as you picked up a small kitten that was pawing at your shoelaces. You petted behind it's ears gently and smiled as it purred and rubbed its head against your neck. You laughed as you sat down, watching the kittens pounce on each other. You then heard the girl who had told you her name was nepeta come sit down beside you. "Mew would make a wonderful matesprite," She purred lightly. You looked at her as realization hit you. "You-are you- wait what?" you stammered as she giggled. "Just come back tomorrow OK?" she said. You nodded before pulling out a sharpie and writing your trollian/chumhandle on her wrist. "There, now we can stay in touch," you said smiling. As you stood up to leave, you felt nepeta's arms wrap around your wrist. Turning you came face to face with the cat like girl, who left a sweet kiss on your lips before disappearing back into the cave. You were definitely coming back tomorrow.

THE END

Finally! sorry for not updating, and to be honest, i was just being lazy. but anyways! The short story is done, and if you have, had, or going through depression, i want you to please read it. If you haven't, i encourage you to read it also, so you can better understand what its like. anyways, its called "down the path of alone and forgotten", so please go check it out! thanks and bye ~ Winter