Equius Zahack - Robots

You hummed under your breath and smiled as you pushed your social studies book to the bottom of your backpack and stood up. Headed towards the main doors, you pulled out your ear buds and plugged them into your iPod, and hit play. You hummed along gently as you walked your usual route from school, past the park, and then to your house. You weren't really the sporty type, so this was your daily exercise. You pushed your hair out of your face as you stopped alongside the park. You heard yelling and cheers coming from the other side of the park and decided to go check it out, which turned out to be against your better judgement.

You jogged across the field that separated the two sides of the park, and stopped to catch your breath in front of a small crowd. Looking up you saw two boys around your age, one a human, and the other a troll. You couldn't really tell what they were doing, but it looked like they were using robots to fight. The two bots were built with both time and considerable effort, anyone with eyes could see that, but even so, the troll's robot was clearly wining. You watched in awe as the robots moved, both with far more grace than you had. You smiled at the thought and were about to turn to leave, when you heard a loud whistling sound.

You turned back towards what was once a crowd, to see people scattering and running in all directions. the only one left was the troll whose robot seemed to be emitting the high pitched sound. Your eyes widened as you saw the robot twitch a bit and then explode. You stood, frozen in fear as the robot's baseball sized head, launch off of its body and hit you straight in the head, knocking you out cold.

You opened your eyes slowly, the blaring lights overhead making you squint. You let out a groan as you felt the pain rush towards your forehead. You gripped your head in agony until you heard a soothing but gravely voice. " I must deeply apologize, as it was my robot that caused you to be sent to...here." he said sounding a bit unsure of himself. You looked up as you answered with a small voice "no i suppose its my fault, i should've moved out of the way." You let out a sigh as you saw the doctor come in with a clipboard full of paperwork and a small pill bottle. "The pills will help with the pain, and you just need to sign the release forms. Then you're free to leave," He said as you signed the papers. Picking up the bottle, you threw the thin blanket off of your legs and saw that you were still wearing your jeans and T-shirt.

You speed walked down the hospital hallway, the troll, which you had learned was called equius, at your heels. "Alright equius," you said walking backwards so you could face him. "If you take me out for coffee, then i will forgive you for hitting me with a robot," you said grinning happily at the troll, who walked after you, sweating nervously. He gave a muffled response of "yes of course" and with that you two walked towards Starbucks (never had Starbucks before, so I'm guessing here. don't kill me 'o_o).

You and equius talked while you where walking, and became pretty good 'friends', you even developed a crush on the troll although you had almost nothing in common. You enjoyed your coffee although equius' coffee got destroyed when he picked it up, causing you to nearly fall out of your chair in laughter.

.:timeskip cuz:.

You smiled as you stood on your porch, looking up at equius. You had both been doing random stuff all day so it was already dark out, and he had offered to walk you home, and you couldn't decline. You let a sly grin slip across your face, and stood on your tippy toes leaving a quick kiss on his grey lips. You saw him blush a dark shade of blue as you slipped into your house. You let a genuine smile creep across your face as you climbed the stairs, ready for a long nights sleep, and tomorrow you couldn't wait to see equius again.

THE END

I am SO SO SORRY! i really had no inspiration for this chapter, so i tried my best. anyways, I'll update again soon i promise, again so sorry! ~Winter