Karkat Vantas - Run

you darted to your closet as quietly as you could, trying your best not to wake your parents. grabbing a black sweater you threw it on along with a pair of jeans. you pulled out your suitcase and began to pile clothes into it. hurriedly you finished packing necesities before quietly sneaking out of your bedroom and down the hall to the stairs. reaching the bottom of the stairs you walked to the front door. slipping on your jacket and boots, you grabbed your scarf wrapping it around your neck as you hurried out the front door.

snow crunched under your boots as you made your way down the street towards the bus stop.you began to run as you checked your phone for the time. your shoes kicking up snow, you ran, your suitcse bumping along the sidewalk behind you. you had decided to meet by 2 am, but your parents stayed up later than usuall and now you were almost late.

panting you skidded to a halt at the bus stop, and looked around. upon seeing no one tears began to fall down your pink cheeks. sniffling you sat down on the bench and waited. maybe he was still coming, you told yourself, coming up with all the reasons he could have been late. suddenly you heard footsteps rushing towards you. your head shot up and your eyes shone as brightly as the sun as you ran towards him. him, your boyfriend karkat vantas.

you flung your arms around his neck and brought you both crashing down into the snow. laughing you pressed your lips firmly against his before rising and helping him to his feet. he flashed you a small smile and you smiled back. headlights shone down the street as the bus cautously traveled down the snow covered road.

"ready?" you whispered looking up at him

"as ill ever be" he whispered back as he looked down at you.

you picked your suitcase off the ground and stepped onto the bus. you smiled at the bus driver as you walked to the back, karkat following behind you.you sat down and look out the window and watched the world roll by in blurrs of colors. turning to karkat you smiled at him and said " i didnt tell them you know" he looked down at you shocked but stayed silent as you continued. "they would have stopped me" you replied looking down at your shoes.

"its ok. i wont leave you.ever" he whispered as you began to cry a little. you hugged him burying your face in his chest sobbing. after you calmed down you looked up at him and smiled. "lets never go back" you whispered, "they only wanted to keep us apart anyways." he smiled back at you before answering, "lets just run"

THE END

i got inspiraton from the song Run by...i dont actually know who its by sorry, but i dont own the song i only own the story and plot and yeah :) thanks and bye ~ winter