Kanaya Maryam - Prom!?

you sat at the kitchen table as you pretended to listen to your best friend Nepeta ramble on about how excited she was for the upcoming prom. this year your school had decided to make the proms theme "formal", which is was stupid because everyone would have dressed up all fancy either way. i mean the theme could have been disco, but for christ sake, people would still have shown up in puffy dresses and tuxedos.

"and i cant believe it we're gonna have the best prom ever and i cant wait! what do you say (y/n)?" you looked up at nepeta who was standing over you with her hands clasped together and her eyes sparkling like crazy. "um...yeah sure" you replied casually, not entirely sure what you just agreed to. nepeta jumped up and down a few times squealing, before grabbing your hand and dragging you out the front door towards the car. "nepeta?" you asked as you sat in the passengers seat questioning every choice you ever made, "where are we going?" you hesitantly asked as nepeta parked the car in an empty spot outside a small dress boutique.

she grabbed your hand and dragged you across the parking lot while answering. "we're going to get our dresses hand made by my friend Kanaya! didnt you listen to anything i told you?" she said looking at you quizzicly before pushing her way into the busy boutique. "Kanaya! Kanaya we need prom dresses!" she shouted over all the people who where idley talking to each other. after a few seconds of waiting, a troll steped out from the crowd.

your eyes widend in shock. she was beautiful. she wore a red flowing skirt that was tight around her waist, and a t-shirt with the virgo symbol on it. she smiled politely at you and nepeta before speaking. "nepeta, it is good to see you again. and i see you have brought a friend of yours?" she turned towards you and with a warm smile shook you hand. "it is a pleasure to meet you, my name is kanaya Maryam" she said. "(y-y/n)" you answered mentally cursing yourself for stuttering. " well, if i heard correctly, you two are in need of prom dresses? that should be no problem, just follow me" she said before leading you two into seperate fitting rooms.

.:time skip to when the dresses are done:.

"wow!" you exclaimed as you looked at yourself in the mirror. you wore a long (y/f/c) dress that went down to you're ankles. nepeta wore an olive green dress adorned with small clear gems around the waist. you turned to kanaya who was smiling proudly as she looked at her handywork. "i'll go grab my wallet! i left it in the car!" nepeta said as she took off out the door. you turned to kanaya and smiled gratefully. "thank you really. your dress is amazing your amazing' you said absentmindedly. your eyes widened in realazation at what you said. you were about to apolagize, when she smiled and leaned in pressing her lips to yours. "be my matesprite?" she whispered and you nodded smiling joyously. just then you both turned and saw nepeta in the doorway.

" I SHIP IT! ISHIPITISHIPITISHIPIT!"

THE END

comments are appreciated :) ~ Winter