Eridan Ampora - Falling

You pulled your comforter up to your chin and let your head hit the pillow. Your eyelids felt like they weighed a ton and with that you let yourself drift to sleep. You let out a soft groan as you felt chilling wind blow against your skin. You pried your eyelids open only to let out a fearful screech and snap them closed again. You screamed at the top of your lungs as you plummeted down towards a deep, blue ocean, still in your Pajama's which consisted of a loose T-shirt and some fluffy pajama bottoms. You gasped in a deep breath of air as you neared the waters surface.

You felt your body hit the water, you wrapped your arms around your legs, which were pulled up to your chest. Water flowed through your hair and around your body, its coldness stinging your skin. You sunk deeper down as your mind stayed calm and at peace. You weren't scared anymore, you felt serene even. Just as you where running out of air you felt something tugging on your arm and dragging you upwards. You didn't dare open your eyes as fear consumed you.

Your head broke through the surface of the water, and your lungs gulped in air hungrily. You felt dizzy and began to slip back into the water, out of your saviors arms, an passed out into unconsciousness, but not before hearing an annoyed voice yelling "Gog dammit girl! swwim already!"

"Ugh" You moaned out clutching your head in pain. You peeked your eyes open and sat up quickly, eyes darting around, trying to piece together where you were. "Finally, you're awwake," a slightly accented voice said from behind you. You staggered to feet and whirled around to see a thing that resembled a boy, but he was grey and had...horns? While you were contemplating his strange looks he walked closer and points a giant purple and blue gun-looking thing at me. "You. Howw the evver glubbin fuck did you get here!?"he demanded angrily.

You felt your eyes widen as you saw the weapon being pointed at you. "hey! i don't know how i got here! i was just sleeping and then i wake up falling from the god damn sky!" you shouted waving your arms around wildly. He let out a gruff sigh and let his weapon drop to the ground, causing a cloud of sand to billow up. It was then that you took the time to look around, seeing that you were on an island of some sort.

"Wwell? wwhat's your name? looks like you're gonna be here a wwhile..." he said as he flopped down in the sand next to you. Your eyes watched him warily as you replied uneasily, "i'm (Y/N)." He looked at you and gave a small smile, which turned into a smirk, "Guess you couldn't help fallin' for me could ya?" He said smirking. You snorted as you tried to contain your laughter,"nice try. Anyways, i told you my name, now whats yours?" You asked curiosity overcoming your distrust.

"Eridan Ampora" he replied a small smirk still spread across his grey lips. "Alright, what are you?" you questioned as you reached forward, fingers brushing against one of his horns. "A-ah! D-don't do t-tha..." he trailed of and let a small moan. startled you pulled away blushing. He grabbed your hand and leaned towards you, "i'm a troll," he whispered huskily as he grabbed your other hand and pulled you close to him, so you where sitting on his lap, a blushing mess.

He leaned down towards you and pushed his lips gently upon yours. You melted into the kiss as bliss traveled through you. You kissed back and his kiss became rougher. You pulled away for air, your face as red as a tomato. "Shall we continue this at my hive?~" he said holding you bridal style as he began to walk towards his "hive". You nodded breathlessly and snuggled up to his chest.

THE END

:) ~ Winter