Tavros Nitram

huffing angrily, you stomped down the rainy streets of new york, your heavy suitcase dragging through countless puddles and probably soaking all of your valuables. now, for obvious reasons this is not an ideal situation, but what made it worse was that you had no where to go. now, this may be a bit confusing, but lets go back a few hours and see where this began.

you skipped happily down the stairs as you grinned. you ran across the kitchen to where your parents where seated at the table. bouncing on the soles of your feet, you began, "mom, dad, i want you to meet my boyfriend today, if thats okay. he should be here shortly." you exclaimed happily. your mother smiled up at you and nodded showing her agreement, while your dad smiled and replied, " alright dear we can barely wait." just as he said that you heard the doorbell ring.

squealing with excitement, you ran towards the door. flinging the door open you flung yourself at your boyfriend of almost 3 years, in a death-hug. you pulled away from the hug and pecked his lips before pulling him by his arm into the living room where your parents sat patiently waiting.vsmiling you stood with owen in the center of the room and grinned. "mom, dad, this is owen. weve been dating for almost 3 years and i really hope you all get along." you said eyes filled with hope as you looked at your parents, who looked at owen mouths agape.

confused, you looked at owen who was staring right back at them in complete shock. you turned to your father who had stood up, pointed at the door, and said angrily, "get out of my house, and away from my family before i make you!" he roared. owen just glared at you the whole way out the door.

turning to your parents with tears in your eyes, you whispered, "why would you," your whisper soon became yelling as tears streamed down your cheeks,"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU JUST KICK HIM OUT FOR NO REASON??" you yelled fuming with pure rage. "(Y/N) get out." your mother stated calmly. "w-what?" you whispered confusion evident on your face. "GET YOUR THINGS AND GET OUT! IM SURE YOUR CRIMINAL BOYFRIEND WILL GIVE YOU A PLACE TO STAY RIGHT?" your father roared.

you ran up the stairs to your room as quickly as you could. you where in absolute shock. how could they just kick you out for no reason? and owen wasnt a criminal, what on earth was going on? questions ran your head the whole time you packed. you shoved in your clothes and some other valuables and headed down the stairs. pulling on your shoes you shrugged on your coat and pulled your scarf around your neck and headed out into the now rainy night.

you quickly headed over to owens house which, thankfully, was in walking distance. you hopped up the porch steps and rung the doorbell. the door opened revealing owen. upon seeing you he scowled angrily before rudley saying "what do you want". more confused then ever, you told him how your parents had kicked you out for no good reason. then he slammed the door in your face and shouted "we're over!" as you stood there soaked with rain and in shock.

which leads us to now, with you sitting on a park bench in the rain. sobbing pitifully with your head in your hands you wondered how your life could have been ruined in only one night. just as you where about to roll onto your side your side and try to get some sleep, you heard a voice.

looking up, you saw a troll with very large horns and a shirt with the taurus symbol on it standing in front of you. " why are you out here? the rain is, uh, pretty bad. dont you, uh have a place to, um, stay?" he questioned looking down at you, concern on his face. you looked down at your soaked clothes and looked back up at the troll." my parents kicked me out and now i dont have a place to stay." you mumbled looking sown at your watterlogged shoes. "my apartment has an extra bedroom, if you would , uh, like to stay there, that would be okay. Oh but only if you, um, want to," the troll said nervously.

you thought for a second before nodding and smiling up at the troll. he grinned down at you before adding," oh! my names uh, tavros! tavros nitram," he said as he held out his hand to help you up. taking his hand you smiled while answering, "my names (Y/N)," you replied as you picked up your suitcase. you began to walk down the street as he blushed and replied," thats a really uh, pretty name," you blushed as you two began to talk more. when you finally reached his apartment you realized you had a crush on the kind troll.

smiling you turned to tavros, who was trying to unlock the door to the apartment. you put your hand on his shoulder, and as he turned around you pressed your lips against his. he kissed back after a few seconds of shock. smiling you pulled away blushing like crazy, to see he was blushing bright peanut butter.

"(Y/N, will you, uh, be my matesprite?"

"of course tavros. of course."

THE END

im sorry if the end seems a little rushed, i tried my best, seeing as tavros is my patron troll, so i really hope i did okay on this one. thanks for reading, bye ~ winter