YOU WERE A SLAVE

THANK YOU TO ezrabridger123 FOR THE IDEA

Kanan, Hera, Zeb, Sabine and Chopper were in the living room talking about taking a few days off and going somewhere else for a vacation, Ezra had been in his room so they sent Chopper to go get him. Chopper rolled through the hall ways and without knocking just rolloed into Zeb and Ezra's shared room but the droid soon came to a stop, the teen boy was stood in front of a mirror, he was wearing some jeans, boots but his blue top was on the floor, Ezra's chest, stomach, arms, shoulders, back and waist were covered in scars, there were so many, different sizes. Chopper beeped madly, getting the boys attention "don't you knock? What do you want Chop?" he asked, Ezra was about to grab his top but Chopper beat him to it and rolled full speed out and back to the others. Chopper made it back to the living room, everyone could hear Ezra shouting at Chopper, for the bucket of bolts to give him back the top, everyone looked at Chopper in confusion "I told you to go get him, not steal his top...wait, why did you steal Ezra's top?" Kanan said then asked, Chopper beeped like crazy, even Hera couldn't understand but Ezra soon came running in trying to get his top back "CHOPPER GIVE IT BACK!" the teen shouted as he ran through the door. To Kanan, Hera, Zeb and Sabine, time had stopped, they saw all the scars and the tattoo that was on his forearm "oh my god" Hera said covering her mouth with both hands, tears in everyones eyes "Ezra...how do you...where did you..." Sabine tried to ask but could not speak, the boy stopped attacking Chopper and looked at the crew "what?" he asked but soon saw where they were looking. Ezra became sad and wrapped his arms around his torso, "Ezra, why and how do you have...so many scars and a tattoo?" his master finally managed to say, Ezra sat down, followed by the other "I lived on the streets, what do you expect?" Ezra was uncomfortable and no one needed the force to see it "Chopper, give Ez his top back" Zeb said but Chopper didn't, instead he electrocuted it which burnt it "Chopper, that was my only top" Ezra moaned, Sabine then saw the tattoo better but didn't like what she saw "oh my god, Ezra...you were...were..." Sabine had tears now running down her face, Hera wrapped her arm around the girls shoulders "what is it Sabine?" Hera asked, once Sabine got her breath back she said "the tattoo, it's the mark of the-" Sabine was cut off by Ezra "Sabine, don't, they don't need to know" but Zeb, Kanan and Hera said at the same time "actual, we do" so Sabine finished her sentence "the tattoo's the tattoo that shows...the property of...JJ Wood" she spat the name but only her and Ezra knew who he was, the others hadn't a clue, which was clear on their faces, before Sabine could explain, Ezra beat her to it "JJ Wood is...is...a very rich and horrid man, he gets what he wants, and what's his is very clear, he puts his symbol on his property" he took a moment before explaining the full story "years ago, he kidnapped a kid off the streets and turned the kid into his slave...the kid would get daily beatings which involved punches, kicks, burns, cuts, whips and stuff like that, you name anything horrible, they kid has gone through it". All was quiet until Zeb asked "was the kid that got taken and you know...all of that, a friend of yours?" Ezra shook his head "no...the kid...that got taken...that kid was me" and with that he held up his forearm, showing the tattoo, he then stood and turned around , showing whip and burn scars, he soon sat back down, all eyes were wide "you...you were a...a slave and went through...all of that?" Kanan asked earning a nod from the young boy, Sabine immediately pulled her little brother like boy into her arms, followed by Hera with a motherly hug, Zeb gave him a bro hug then Ezra stood in front of Kanan. Kanan had tears in his eyes, he pulled his unknown son like kid into a bone braking hug which was returned just as tight and loving, once they split, Ezra shivered as a drft came through, he was still shirtless so Kanan left, grabbed a greeny blue top from his room and entered the living room again "here, put this on or else you'll catch a cold", "thanks" Ezra said as he slipped the way to big top on, everyone chuckled, the arms that would normally come to the shoulders came to the boys elbows and the bottom of the top came to the middle of his thigh, Ezra liked the top and knew for a fact Kanan wouldn't be getting the top back for a while (ever), Chopper of cause took a pic of the boy (YOU KNOW HOW IT ALL GOES). Hera and Sabine made some lemonade for everyone, they all drank it whilst talking about where to go for a vacation.