KIDNAPPED

It was meant to be a quick mission, in and out except....it was a trap, stormtroopers were there, agent Kallus was there and of cause, the inquisitor, Kanan and Ezra fort the inquisitor whilst Hera and Chopper came to get them and Zeb and Sabine fort Kallus and the bucket heads. Hera finally got there, Zeb and Sabine finished what they were doing and ran into the Ghost, Kanan and Ezra were slowly making their way to the ramp, Kanan turned his back for a second to run into the Ghost thinking his Padawan would be on his heels but he wasn't, Kanan heard a scream that would haunt him for the rest of his life, he turned around and saw Ezra on the floor, bleeding holding onto his shoulder and the inquisitor using the force to lift the boy and through him into his ship, Kanan shouted "NNNNOOOO! EZRA, LET HIM GO!" but the inquisitor just smirked, got in his ship and flew away, Kanan did all he could to stop him but it was no use. The Jedi ran into the Ghost and to the cockpit "Hera, follow that ship, we can't lose it" he said/shouted, Hera was confused but did as asked "why exactly are we following the inquisitor's ship?" Hera asked, Kanan just said 3 words "he took Ezra" and thatnwas all Hera had to hear, she shouted out orders and went full speed. Kanan went to his room to meditate to see if he could feel Ezra's force signature, to feel how weak he was, anything. Kanan meditate until Hera said through the com that it's time to go, Kanan found Ezra's force signature, it was weak, filled with fear, pain and worry 'hold on Ezra, we're coming'. The inquisitor put Ezra in a torture cell, where if you can't tell by the name of the cell, was tortured, by the inquisitor and a torture droid, Ezra's screams filled the entire ship, which was a star destroyer. Kanan, Zeb and Sabine ran through the halls, all terrified of what the inquisitor was doing the their youngest member since they couod hear the screams, Sabine found out the Cell they were holding him in "cell C28 and Kanan, he's in a torture cell", they ran as fast as they could and started to panic when the screaming stopped. Once they reached the cell, they opened the door and gasped at the sight, Ezra was lying in the corner, sobbing his eyes out, covered in blood, cuts and burns, his cloths were fried and torn, Kanan knelt next to the boy "Ezra...Ezra, look at me...we're gonna get you out of here" he said in a calm gentle voice, but inside Kanan was panicking and worried sick, he wanted to kill the inquisitor, Kanan carefully gathered Ezra up in his arms, Ezra kept on moaning and crying as more pain hit him, Zeb and Sabine planted some bombs as Kanan ran full speed back to the Ghost, using the force on any stormtroopers he saw, he placed Ezra on a bed in medbay and ran back to the other "time to go" he shouted, the inquisitor showed up but to everyone's surprise, Kanan force pushed him with so much strength that he blacked out. Everyone was on the Ghost so Hera flew full speed awah and into hyperspace but seconds before,, she saw the star destroyer explode, once they were safe Hera jumped out of her seat and ran to the medbay where she saw Kanan grabbing medical supplies, Zeb sitting on one of the a stool and Sabine sitting on the other medbay bed, when Hera saw Ezra on the medbay bed, looking so weak and hurt, it turned her straight into mother mode, she grabbed the things from Kanan amd began to clean and bandage the young boy she saw as a son "is he going to be okay?" Sabine asked in a worried voice, "he'll be fine, he'll just be really weak and in a lot of pain, so no training or chores until he's okay and healed, oh and he needs to sleep on a bottom bunk" Hera informed but suddenly a weak voice interrupted them "but as usual, I'll be be fine" all attention was on Ezra. The young teen slowly sat up "how you feeling Ez?" Zeb asked, Ezra gave a small smile "everywhere hurts but I'll live, you all okay?" he asked looking at them one by one "we're fine, just worried about you, oh by the way, you'll be sleeping in my room on the bottom bunk until your all healed" Kanan said, Ezra was about to protest but saw the look on everyones face 'Do. Not. Argue', Ezra gave a short chuckle "whatever you say, I'll take it no training" he said earning nods. Once Hera gave Ezra to okay to leave the medbay, Kanan helped him to his room and into bed, once in the bed Ezra let out a moan "everything hurts so damn bad" Kanan felt bad for his young Padawan "if I could take the pain away Ezra, I would...in a blink of an eye" Kanan said giving Ezra a blanket, Ezra chuckled "you sound like my dad when I was 4", Kanan was shocked by the statement but soon asked "why? What happened when you were 4?" Ezra took a breath "he...well you see...when I was 4 my dad had this 'friend', they did bisness together, when it worked out everything was great...but when things went south, things turned ugly" Hera walked in and gave Ezra a glass of juice, the boys carried on speaking once he had a drink "the way his 'friend' worked was he wouldn't kill or hurt my dad, he would make people he loves and cares for suffer or kill them...one night his 'friend' came over, he was gonna attack my mum when he saw me playing in my room...he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the living room, my parents begged and begged but nothing changed...he punched me a few times but then he stopped...I thought that was it, but boy I was wrong he told my dad if he didn't have his money by next week...he'd kill me, he was about to leave when to show my dad he was serious, he snapped my arm in half" Hera was in tears, Kanan was close to tears "it hurt so bad, they didn't take me to the hospital because my dad would get arrested, so they patched me up themselves, but...I kept crying and asking my dad why...that's when he said 'if I could take the pain away I would...in the blink of an eye" Ezra finished explaining, and had tears running down his face. Hera opened her arms and enveloped Ezra into a motherly, warm hug, Kanan then wrapped his arms around the two, Chopper rolled outside the door, took a picture, printed it and gave it to Sabine, who put it in the hidden box in her room. Zeb and Sabine walked into Kanan's room and sat on the bed with Ezra, Kanan and Hera sat on the two chairs next to the bed and for m8st of the day they all just stayed there and spoke about different things, laughed and joked, told stories and just acted like a family.

SUP GUYS, I NEED YOUR HELP, I STILL CAN'T THINK OF IDEAS FOR CHAPTERS. PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHOCOLATE ON TOP, COMMENT YOUR IDEAS AND WHATBYOU WANT ME TO WRITE. SEE YA.
GRACIE B OUT :):):)