LOST

THANKS TO Love2to6read6 FOR THE IDEA

"I'm gonna go for a walk" Ezra said as he left the Ghost but no before hearing Kanna and hera shout from where ever they were "stay safe and keep your com on!" And with thatnthenboy left. Ezra reached Capital City under 10 minutes, he spent an hour looking around, helping people out and hiding from imperials, it was fun, just like old time but he had a home to go back too, all wqs going well when he saw a hooded figure walk over to a mother and 4 year old looking daughter, when the two weren't looking the hooded figure stole 5 credits, Ezra jumped from the roof and ran after him once he shouted "THIEF! THIEF!". The two ran for 20 minutes until they were well out of town, but sadly soon Ezra had lost the man, "dammit" he said to himself, Ezra soon realised he needed to get back to the Ghost so off he went. After walking for 30 minutes Ezra could see Capital City, he sighed and kept on walking when suddenly he fell into the sand "oh no, a sand whole!" Ezra said in panic. The boy tried and tried but it was no use, he was stuck, the teen tried to grab hoa com but couldn't reach, he soon remembered Jedi could communicate through the force, so Ezra focused on Kanan, "Kanan". On the Ghost, Kanan was playing a game of holochess with Hera when he heard Ezra call out to him through the force "hold on on sec" he said to Hera as he focused on Ezra "Ezra, is that you? What is is?" Kanan asked "yeah it's me and HELP! KANAN I'M STUCK IN A SAND WHOLE AND I'M STARTING TO SINK AND NOW IT'S STARTING TO RAIN SO THE WHOLE IS FILLING UP!" Ezra shouted througj the force, Kanan's eyes widened "I'm coming Ezra, hold on". Kanan quickly told Hera and then ran out the Ghost but quickly grabbed a blanket for Ezra hen he finds him, Kanan ran and ran, sensing through the force where his young Padawan was, he ran d0for 20 minutes and it was now a full on thunder storm, lightening everywhere, rain feeling like bulleys at how hard they were coming down, about 30 feet away Kanan suddenly saw a sand whole with a hand poking out, meaning one thing "EZRA!" the man shouted as he ran full speed to the hole. He got on his knees once he reached the hole, "EZRA!" Kanan grabbed the boys hand, he was ice cold, Kanan used all his strength in the force and is muscles to pull the boy up, which want much since he was as light as a feather, the sand and rain water was the only thing making it hard for the older Jedi. Kanan finally pulled the boy up and onto his lap "Kanan" Ezra said in relief, Kanan wrapped the blanket around the boy "I got you Ezra...I got you" he reassured the trembling boy "I...I was...b..buried...a..alive...I...I couldn't...b..breath" Ezra said still freezing "your safe now Ezra, I promise" Kanan then picked the small boy up in his arms and ran back to the Ghost. Once back on the Ghost, Hera, Zeb, Sabine and Chopper had prepared with, warm cloths, blankets, pillows, a fire, cookies and hot coco for everyome, mainly Kanan and Ezra "oh Ezra we were so worried" Hera said, Kanan quickly walked to his shower in hos own bathroom, turned it on and sat on the floor under the hot water with Ezra still in his arms "thanks for...saving me Kanan...I really thought...I was gonna die" Ezra said as he got warmer, Kanan hugged the teen "Ezra, as lond as I breath and theres blood running though my vains, I well ALWAYS protect you, save you and be there for you wherever and whenever" Kanan said making them both smile, onve they were both warm enough, they left the shower, got changed into some warmer, comfier cloths (pj's) and met up with the others in the living room. They all sat down under the covers, drank hot coco, ate soup then cookies whilst Kanan and Ezra explained how everything happened, after that, they watched a film, but during the film Kanan and Ezra fell asleep so Chopper took a picture of them all (YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT), but shockingly, everyone else fell asleep but before Zeb did he turned Chopper off so no one got shocked in their sleep.