Time Travel

Ezra had left Chopper Base in annoyance. Why you ask?? The Crew had just failed a mission and it seemed that everyone was blaming him, especially Kanan and Hera. How in the name of the force was he supposed to know Darth Vader was going to be on the Ship they snuck on to?!?! Once they somehow managed to get away, the Crew had ago at Ezra for: 1, not getting the data they needed. And 2, for no reason at all. Not wanting to get a lecture for NOTHING, the Padawan stormed out. Right now the boy was walking around until he felt a familier presence "hey Bendu" Ezra greeted as the creature showed himself "ahh Ezra Bridger, I sense anger and sadness from you??" he was basically asking what was wrong?? Ezra sighed as he sat down and explain everything that happened; Bendu listened to everything he had to say. "You were hurt that they blamed you for nothing??" the force user asked earning a nod "yeah". The creature thought for a moment "hmm...I think I know how to help" that interested the young teen "how??". The Bendu raised his hand, suddeny making a light appear; it began to suck Ezra into it "what the?! Bendu!!" he yelled before vanishing into the light.

Ezra opened his eyes and groaned as he sat up; he was lay on the ground in some kind of...courtyard?? "Where the force am I??" he asked himself as he stood up, dusting himself down from dirt. "Excuse me?? Are you okay??" a voice spoke, Ezra turned to see a young female Togruta...she looked a lot like Ahsoka Tano, but a younger version "em...yeah, I'm fine thanks". The girl smiled "I haven't seen you around here before, you must be new??" she asked earning a nod "you could say that, I'm....just visiting" Ezra stated. The girl out-stretched a hand "I'm Ahsoka Tano, Padawan learner to Master Skywalker" she said; Ezra froze for a second before shaking her hand "I'm...Ezra, Ezra Bridger". Ezra decided Bendu must of sent him back in time, but why?? "Em...you couldn't tell me where exactly I am, could you??" this confused Ahsoka for a moment "you're at the Jedi temple of Coruscant, would you like some help?? You seem...lost" she asked earning a nod "I em...think that would be best". They began to walk into the Temple, making Ezra nervous and amazed "whoa!!" his eyes scanned everywhere "first time being in a Jedi Temple??" Ahsoka asked; Ezra couldn't tell her that he'd been in one before so he shook his head. All of a sudden, a voice spoke "Snips!! You're late for training!!" it was Anakin Skywalker "sorry Skyguy, I was helping Ezra find where to go" Anakin had only just noticed the boy "who's this??" he asked, his Padawan said "his name is Ezra Bridger". They shook hands "okay, take Ezra to the mess hall then meet me in the training room" Anakin ordered before walking off; Ahsoka did as told and led the teen to the mess hall. "Here we are, you can get something to eat if you want" she stated "I'll see you in a bit" and with that, she walked off. Ezra looked around before grabbing an apple and sitting on a window ledge, one leg up whilst the other swung below him. "Why did you send me here Bendu??" Ezra asked himself before eating the apple "hey" a voice said; the teen looked to see a boy about his age, maybe a few years older "hi". The boy sat down next to him "you new here??" he asked earning a nod "yeah, I'm just visiting" Ezra told him before introducing himself "I'm Ezra Bridger". The other teen smiled "I'm Caleb Dune" for some reason, that name rung a bell, as well as his face "it's nice to meet you" they shook hands. "So are you here for a particular reason??" Caleb asked, Ezra didn't really know how to answer that "em...well....a friend of mine...suggested I come here to....look around" he put together; it seemed the teen believed it. "Are you a force user??" he asked, Ezra shook his head 'no', deciding to keep him being a Padawan a secret "no, are you??" he asked earning a nod "yeah, I'm the Padawan to Master Depa" Ezra hid his confusion; he remembered Kanan telling him Master Depa was his Master. "I don't think my Master is happy with me though" Caleb stated, Ezra became curious "why?? What did you do??" he asked; the teen sighed "I have no idea, we were on a mission and it wet bad...she was just mad with me". Ezra felt bad for the older teen; it was just like what had happened with him and the Crew. "Yeah...I know what you mean" Caleb smiled "but I think it's becasue she was worried about me, when the mission went bad, I was instantly indanger...she was scared for me because she cares" Ezra never thought of it like that "yeah...I guess you're right".

All of a sudden, a voice was in Ezra's head "now you understand" it was Bendu "time to come back". Ezra stood up "it was nice meeting you Caleb, tell Ahsoka the same" he began to walk away "wait!! Where are you going??" Caleb asked. Ezra stopped and turned to him "I need to go...I need to go back to...to my family" and with that, he ran out of the temple. The teen ran back to where he found himself when he woke up "okay Bendu, I don't know how you do it, but send me home" he closed his eyes and felt the wind pick up like before. The next time Ezra opened his eyes, he found himself lay on the floor in front of Bendu "how did you do that!?" he asked as he jumped up "we all have our secrets Ezra" was all the creature would say with a fond smile. "Now, go to your Crew!!" he ordered, the Padawan didn't need to be told twice, or once for that matter; Ezra ran as fast as his legs could carry him. Before the boy could get far, Bendu stopped him "by the way Ezra, Caleb Dune is Kanan Jarrus's real name" well that was a bombshell. Soon he found himself back at Chopper Base, ran though many people until he was back on the Ghost; Hera and Kanan were in the common room talking. "I feel really bad for yelling at Ezra, he didn't do anything wrong on that mission" Hera stated, feeling awful "I do too Hera, we blamed him for the mission going wrong when it wasn't" Kanan said "I wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back after running off". It was clear the two were sad and angry with themselves, so Ezra snuck up behind them before wrapping an arm around their shoulders when they were sat down "now why would I leave the place I call home??" was all he said. The two were surprised at first before pulling the boy into a hug "oh Ezra, we're so sorry for yelling and blaming you!!" Hera exclaimed, followed by Kanan "we were just so worried when your had to deal with Vader on your own!!". Ezra smiled "I know, and I forgive you both...you yelled because you care about me, you were scared I'd get hurt" he was right "it's like the time Master Depa blamed you for that failed mission, but it was actually becasue she was worried when you were in danger, and cared for you" he said, making Kanan's eyes widen, and Hera confused. "How do you know that!? I never told you about that!!" he exclaimed, beyond confused; Ezra remembered something Bendu had said to him "we all have our secrets Kanan".