Fire!!!!

Why?!?! Hera knows something bad always happens when she send Zeb and Ezra on a supply run together. Yet here she was, handing a list to the teen before sending the two on their way out of the Ghost; the boys groaned before doing as told. They silently walked to Capital city before looking at the list; it was soooooo long!!! "Here" Ezra tore the paper in half and handed one to the Lesat "you get half and I'll get half, we meet back here when you've got everything from your list" they both agreed it was a good idea before separating. Zeb had to get the food part of the list whilst Ezra had to get paint for Sabine, tools for Chopper, a certain engine part for Hera and a green shirt for Kanan. Thanks to living on Lothal, he knew where to get everything and should be done within two hours; all food was in one area of the market so Zeb was lucky with that.

After an hour, Ezra had actually finished his half of the list so he was walking towards the meeting point. He waited for twenty minutes until deciding to go find Zeb and to help him find his half of the list. He was slightly worried when Zeb wasn't answering his com. When the teen got to the food area of the market, Zeb was no where to be found "where is he??" he wondered. All of a sudden, a loud boom was heard before a wave of heat forced most people to the floor; it made Ezra fall agaisnt a wall. "What the force?!" his eyes widened at the sight of a burning building that had just exploded; Ezra regained his balance before placing his things beside the wall. He ran over to the building and saw a few people running out of the fire lit building; Ezra helped a woman who fell to the floor in a coughing fit "what happened here?!" he asked as he handed the woman a bottle of water. She took the drink before explaining "I don't know!! The building just exploded!!" she then ran off to her boyfriend. Ezra became worried, where was Zeb?! He used his com a few times but the Lasat still didn't answer. All of a sudden, the boy heard someone behind him say "did the Lasat get out??". That one sentence made the boy freeze in horror; he used the force immediatly to find his friend. To Ezra's horror, he felt Zed's weak presence....in the burning building!!! Not thinking twice, Ezra ran into the building to find Zeb, the force guiding him though the flames. "Zeb!! Zeb!!" he yelled but ended up having to cover his mouth and noise from the smoke. After five minutes, he found the Lasat lay on the floor, he was trying to get a metal brock of off his legs "Ezra!! What are you doing in here!?" Zeb asked in shock; the teen ran iver "to get you out you idiot!!". Seening the heavy metal block on the Lasat's legs, Ezra used the force to lift it off; it was hard but he managed. Ezra helped his friend to stand and allowed Zeb to use him as a support; they slowly got to the exit of the building, just in time too; the building collapsed just as soon as they got five feet away. Everyone fell to the ground by the strong gush of wind before slowly getting up; the towns people began to put the fire out. Ezra helped Zeb over to the wall he left his things which were thankfully still there; Zeb managed to hold onto his larg bag of food too. "Come on, let's get back to the Ghost" Ezra stated as they began to walk...well Zeb limped; it took a while to get back.

When they returned to the Ghost, the three other members ran out and embrased the two. "We just saw the fire on the holonet!!" Hera explained "we were gonna come find you since neither of you answered your com". The two looked for their coms before groaning "we must of dropped them in the fire" Ezra explained. Hera and Sabine helped Zeb to the med bay with Kanan helping his Padawan behind them; they patched the two up and put cream on their burns, "What exactly happened??" Kanan asked; the two boys looked at one another before explaining their sides of the story. In the end, Hera sighed "that's it, you two are NEVER going on a supply run alone EVER again!!" she exclaimed; it made them all laugh but agree.

Sorry it's short, I'm running out of ideas.

Gracie B Out.