jesse when...

You're at a party and another guy starts flirting with you

"Yo, all I know is that they better have good chips n dip." Jesse laughed walking you up to the door of the most popular guy in school, Shane Tucker.

"I mean I don't even know why you wanna go to this stupid party." Jesse scratched the back of his neck, like he always does when he's nervous.

"We're here to have fun. It's a party with music and dancing. You'll love it, baby." You told him.

You and Jesse usually never went to parties that kids at your school threw because Jesse wasn't all about that.

He wasn't a jock or a nerd or a freak or popular. He was his own thing. You loved that about him. But it was time to have fun.

The door opened and you were immediately faced with the smell of sex and weed.

You both walked in and found your way through the sweaty bodies to the living room.

"This is the part where we dance, J!" You giggled.

Shane's house was packed with juniors and seniors from your high school. Kids were grinding and drinking and Jesse took your hand and you began to sway to the beat.

After a while, you and Jesse got real dirty. Shot after shot, your butt was grabbed, hair was pulled, you felt like Jesse's doll.

"Jesus, (Y/N) I should have partied with ya ages ago, your little ass sure can shake it, baby."

The music began to change to slow songs and you both sat down on the couch. Jesse got out his pack of smokes and lit one up. He passed it to you and you passed it back, laughing at his sly little jokes.

"You want some punch?" Jesse asked you.

"I don't know, babe. Seems too cliche for the Jesse Pinkman. You'll give me the punch, get me drunk and take advantage of me." You winked at your boyfriend.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes and ya betta watch yourself gorgeous or I'll do more than take advantage of ya."

All of a sudden, Shane sat down next to you, putting his arm around you and kicking his feet up on the table.

"Hey sweetheart, I've been looking for you." He reached over and tried grabbing your chest and kissed you before you slapped him.

"Shane! What the hell? Get off!" You yelled.

He took a second to collect himself.

"Nobody's gotta know sugar, it'll stay between you and me." His breath smelled of liquor and he leaned over again.

He smashed his lips on yours. You pushed him back and tried moving off the couch but he was way to heavy. His hands strokes your cheeks and you kicked his balls.

"Fuck! She's feisty tonight, just the way I like it..." He touched the inside of your thighs and kissed the side of your neck.

All you could think was how you were going to get out of this. A 200 pound 18 year old drunk football player was feeling you up.

"Yo, bitch!"

You smiled. Shane let you up for air and stood up, his face close to Jesse's.

"You wanna tell me why your touching (Y/N)?"
Jesse got angry.

"She's mine tonight, bonehead, whether you like it or not."

"Look, pal. I don't want to make a scene, so why don't you just let up and I won't fuck you up." He warned.

"Hey, Pinkman. Did you know your girl moans no matter who's feelin her up?" Shane stuck his tongue out and Jesse had enough.

He punched Shane cold. One blow. That was it.

You looked in amazement at your boyfriend. He sat down and took a long drag from his cig.
Jesse looked at you with confusion. "Baby? I thought you hated being cliche!"

"Huh?" You asked him, still turned on from him defending you.

"The bad guy threatened you and it was up to the good guy to save the pretty girl." Jesse's voice became raspy.

You took the cigarette from his fingers and smashed it in the ash tray. Your hands on his chest, you kissed him. It was a long, passionate kiss. When you let go you caught Jesse begging for more.

"It's not cliche, J."

He lifted an eyebrow.

"And how's that (Y/N)?"

You kissed his nose. "You're the bad guy."

Jesse rolled his eyes and smirked, impressed. "You got me there, princess."