jesse when...

You both meet in detention

"Sit down, (Y/N), you're gonna get yourself in more trouble if you're late to detention one more time!" Mr Jones said.

"It wasn't my fault though! I was going to the bathroom after school, so I was 5 minutes late!" I defended my self

"Shut up!" He growled back.

Damn it. Doomed to another hour of detention.  What am I in for? Well my dad doesn't exactly pay attention to me at home, ya know being an alcoholic and all. I got bored and spray painted some of the walls behind the cafeteria.

Honestly it wasn't even that bad. And I'm not like a runt or anything. I get straight B's, I'm on the softball team. I'm late to school every now and than. It was just a little fun.

The door slammed open. "Jesse Pinkman. 15 minutes late, that's a new record!" Mr Jones spat.

The boy walked in, black leather jacket, tight jeans, bandana. Classic. He had a smoke in his mouth.

"Blow that thing out before you get yourself into more trouble."

Jesse walked in slowly and sat next to me, resting his feet up on the table in front of me. He took out his lighter and blew the smoke in Mr Jone's face.

"Why don't you make me... Dick." He said, smoothly.

Wow. This guys hot.

"You just got yourself a referral. Stay here."

He stormed out to go get the principal or something.

"Don't worry, daddy I'll be right here."

I giggled. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Was that funny to you, sweetheart?" He blew the smoke in my face.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that." I waved the smoke away, coughing a little. I was pretty sure it was weed, considering the density of the smoke and the distinct smell.

"Unfortunately, I'm not here to tend to your needs, yo. What're you doing in this joint?"
He put his arm around me and I smelled his cologne.

"I spray painted a dick on the wall." He laughed. "That's it, darlin? One small, measly little dick? Look at me, I'm shakin in my boots!" He sarcastically said.

"Oh, believe me, it was huge. Covered the wall top to bottom."

He flicked his blunt to the floor and stomped on it with his shoe. "Amateur. It's a good thing your hot or I'd be disgusted to sit next to a faker like you."

He called me hot.

"What'd you do that was so amazing ?" I crossed my arms.

He got real close to my face. "Wanna find out?"

I understood. I smashed my lips against his and he reciprocated. He began to undo my ponytail and he put his hands through my hair. I took his leather jacket off.

This kisses escalated to making out. I felt his tongue and wanted more. He felt that I did, so he began feeling me up. His hand went up my shirt and I wrapped my hands around his neck.

It got real intense when he picked me up and laid me on the table. My legs were wrapped around his thighs and he began grinding on me.

Holy fuck.

Just then, Mr Jones stormed in with the principal. "What the hell is going on here?" He screamed. Me and Jesse looked at each other and quickly ran back to our seats. I fixed my hair and I saw hay there was lipstick smeared all on his face.

Before I could tell him, Mr Jones did. "Wipe her lipstick off your face, Pinkman you look like an idiot. Don't ever let me catch you two doing that again. And on school property!"

"Calm down, princess." He told Mr Jones

Jesse looked at me and laughed. "You're alright little girl. What's your name?"

I blushed. "(Y/N)."

"I'll see you around, (Y/N)."