jesse when...

He applies for his first real
job

You walked into your boring, repetitive 9 to 5 job.

Sitting down at your desk, you flattened out your grey pencil skirt and stared at your computer, ready to start filing

"Morning (Y/N)! Happy Monday!" Joe, a coworker, handed you a cup of coffee

You smiled, taking the cup. "Thanks Joe."

He chuckled, "You're drinking a cup of me."

He was way too excited about that comment. You smiled slightly.

Just then, the entrance door swung open and a boy ran in, wearing a suit that looked like it was 2 sizes too small.

"Yo I'm Jesse Bruce Pinkman and I want a job here!" He exclaimed, sitting down at your desk.

"Good luck." Joe said to you, walking away.

You laughed and you were excited at the sudden change of pace at work.

The boy smiled really hard and you couldn't help but admire his innocence.

"Hello, James was it?"

He licked his lips. "Nah, Jesse." He was still a little out of breath from running in.

"Nice to meet you Jesse. I'm (Y/N)." You held out your hand and he shook it

"How can I help you?" You folded your hands, looking at the details of Jesse now.

His hair was "just rolled out of bed" messy but kinda cute, he had these crazy intense blue eyes, and his tie was uneven.

"I wanna work for your business and I need to make money fast. Yo, maybe just give me the manager job real quick and I'll start today..."

You giggled. "Hol- hold on Jesse. What are your prior work experiences?"

He looked up to think about his answer.

"Well uh... At like 13 or somethin I bagged groceries for a while...but now I'm pretty much a self starter so..."

"Right. You're education?"

"I graduated high school from Paradise Valley High School in 2010."

You were a little confused. "Well, Mr. Uh what was it again?"

He smiled and fixed his tie. "Pinkman, Jesse Pinkman."

You shook your head. "Yes, Mr Pinkman. We can't exactly hire you if you don't have a bachelors degree."

Jesse's face immediately fell. "Whatdya mean, yo? My school stuff don't have anything to do with how well I work!" He combated.

You typed some things on your computer. "Unfortunately a high school diploma only qualifies you for a janitor at our establishment."

"Are you sure? I mean I really need some money, fast. I pick stuff up quickly..."

You hated having to tell him this, you could tell he really needed a job and he was so eager and full of life.

"I'm so sorry Mr Pinkman."

Jesse stood up and leaned over your desk, lifting up your glasses from your face.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can do to get that job?" He bit his lip and your heart began to race.

You un bobby pinned your hair, letting it trickle down your shoulders. He looked at your button up and un buttoned the first button, looking back to you for reassurance.

You smiled and unhooked his tie from his neck while he continued to unbutton your shirt.

Suddenly you realized you were in public and this is extremely inappropriate.

"Mr Pinkman, meet me in the printing room to print out your schedule for the job." You grabbed your glasses and stood up.

He picked up your vibe and he licked his lips, his voice got real raspy. "Yes ma'am." He followed you into the room and smacked your butt, turning you on.

He picked you up and set you down on the printer after locking the door. You began to kiss him, roughly.

Jesse took off his jacket and grabbed your hair in his fists.

You stopped him for a second. "What's up baby?" He whined.

"You definitely got the job."