jesse when...

He's frustrated with you

"Leave Jesse!" You yell, throwing a bong at your boyfriend as he backs out of the driveway.

"Hey ya know what broad, fuck you." He says so eloquently. Even when he was mad he dictated every word perfectly and made cuss words sound like a symphony.

"You can't just expect me to take you back after what you did..." You looked down, your voice quivering.

"(Y/N), you know how I feel about Jane. She needed me." He defended

"Well guess what? I fucking needed you, Jess. I needed you, and you weren't there." You sat down on the sidewalk and began to cry.

Jesse, being the stubborn little shit he is, stayed in the car.

"Baby.."

"Don't." Is all you said.

"She was alone and vulnerable. She needed someone." He kept going.

"So you thought that gave you the right to sleep with her?" You questioned, standing up now.

"Not initially but it escalated to that..."

"Jesus, you're a disgrace!" You began walk back to the tiny little house you both shared.

"Wait, (Y/N)! Let me fix this."

"How the fuck can you fix this?" You yell

"What the hell do you want me to do?" Jesse's deep voice bounced back at you. He licked his teeth before continuing.

"Yes, I slept with my ex girlfriend. Yes, did I agree to it. But no, I did not perform said action because I like her, I only did it because she needed it. Her mother just died and she was scared."

You thought about it. "This is really big this time, Pinkman."

He smirked. "You know it turns me on when you call me that."

You walked up to his window and rested your arms on it.

You kissed him, long and passionate.

"I love you Jesse."

"And I love you (Y/N). You and only you."

It was going to take a while to mend this