forbidden love

this one's for VictoriaKitchen
i really like this idea for an imagine, so i'm thinking of doing a part 2. comment if any of y'all are interested!
enjoy (: xoxo

Victoria's POV

It was a normal day in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Sun shining, blue sky, tumbleweeds.

The same boring routine would soon unfold, wake up, get ready for school, go to school, come home, go to asleep.

However today when I woke up, it wasn't so normal.

"Who are you!?" I half asked, half screamed.

I walked into the living room and I saw a boy on the couch.

He looked me up and down.

Oh shit, I'm in my underwear.

"You look-"

"Jesse, what the hell are you doing here?" My father came running from the kitchen.

He grabbed him by the shirt and made him stand up.

"You're not supposed to me here, leave!" He said.

"Yo! Mr. White, I had to tell you about-" The boy tried to say something he was cut off.

"It can wait until after school. Leave my home now." My father replied.

"Um, dad?" I said.

Apparently he didn't notice I was here and saw everything.

He look embarrassed. "Hi, honey. Um, would you like me to get you some breakfast?"

The boy was staring me down

Creep

"Who is this?" I asked him.

He looked at the boy, wondering why he was still here.

"This is my...uh..."

The boy was leaning against the wall, laughing at my dad trip over his words.

"I'm an intern over at Gray Matter, your father's my mentor." The boy said.

"Yes, and he's not supposed to show up at my house at 6:30 in the morning. Jesse go! And Victoria go put some clothes on."

"I can drive her to school if you want." Jesse offered.

My face turned red.

"Absolutely not. She can drive herself." My dad reached for the door to close it on Jesse.

"Actually dad, my car is really low on gas." I said.

My dad looked at me like I was crazy.

Why was I defending this guy? I don't even know him. There's something about him that excited me, I wanted to learn more about him.

"Come on, Mr. White, I drove all the way over here, let me take your daughter to school." Jesse said through the crack of the door.

His jersey accent was super sexy.

My dad stood there contemplating.

"One ride. That's it. Get dressed Victoria. Jesse come with me."

Yay! I thought. Finally some excitement. Something different.

I went to my room to get ready.

Jesse POV

Hells yeah. I get to drive this sexy girl around.

Mr White sat me down on the couch

"Listen Pinkman. This is no ordinary person. This isn't a client. This isn't a drug dealer. This is my daughter. You are driving her to school and that's it. No other contact. You may not touch her, you may not talk to her, if you even look at her, I will hurt you."

"Jesus, old man calm down. What do you think I'm gonna do? Fuck her?" I laughed.

Hopefully.

"Don't talk about her like that. Why did you come here in the first place?"

"I'm ready!" A cute little voice said.

I turned my head.

Holy shit. This chick is hot.

Victoria POV

Jesse stared at me and I blushed.

I was wearing a blue and white striped crop top and beige shorts.

He stood up and opened the door for me. What a gentlemen.

"Be careful, Jesse." My dad reminded him.

I laughed. "I love you dad!"

"Love you too, sweetheart. See you 4th period."

Jesse laughed. "You have your dad for chemistry? No fuckin way, yo that must blow."

He walked up to a tiny beaten up, red car.

"This is me." He said.

I laughed. "Nice wheels."

"She ain't much, but she's enough. Just get your cute little ass in before I change my mind about given you a ride."

I got in the passengers seat and was immediately greeted by the smell of pot.

He got in and started the car. "So I guess I haven't introduced myself. What's up, I'm Jesse Pinkman."

I shook his hand. I finally got the chance to look at him up close. Captivating, crystal blue eyes, sharp jawline, nice teeth.

Very cute boy.

"I'm Victoria White. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand.

"It's hella fine to meet you, baby. Mr. White failed to mention that he had a daughter as hot as you." He began to drive.

I blushed again, what a charmer.

"He failed to tell me he had a cute intern."

"You think I'm cute?" He laughed.

I shook my head yes.

"Oh baby, I'm so not cute. There's a reason your dad didn't want you meeting me."

What a mysterious guy. I really like him. He's so intriguing.

"You passed my school." I said, looking out the window.

"I know." Jesse said.

Uh oh.
---------------

part 2?? maybe?? jesse is so cute when he's bad, right? comment and rate (:
xoxo
caroline