jesse when...

He makes you breakfast

You woke up to the smell of something burning.

"Jesse! Is there a fire! Are you okay!??" You yelled as you ran out of his room in his tiny apartment.

Your attention was turned towards the kitchen as Jesse began to laugh very sexily.

"Baby! C'mon it's not that bad is it? I'm cooking."

You walked towards him, only wearing a shirt, he took a quick glance from the stove to notice the naked half of you.

"This is what meth smells like?" You giggled.

"No, stupid. It's banana pancakes, Jesus!" His smile was from cheek to cheek.

You watched him try to flip the pancakes and saw how burnt they were.

"You're sexy when you make me breakfast." You came up behind him and put your head on his shoulder.

He slowly looked away from the pan to your face. You both stayed there for a while, just admiring each other.

He was about to kiss you when the fire alarm blared.

"Fuck!" He shouted reaching for a towel and swaying it in the air frantically to get the smoke out.

You began to laugh as the water came down, soaking you, Jesse, and the pancakes.

He grabbed your waist and hung his head down.

"I guess that's what I get for trying to be a cute boyfriend, huh?" His shiny teeth sparkled.

You kissed him, still smiling.

"IHOP?" You asked him.

He nodded yes and you both walked towards the door laughing.

"Wait, baby." He stopped you.

"Huh?"

"You might wanna put on some pants." He winked.

"Oops."