jesse when...

Jesse when you ask him to kill the spider

"Jesse!!!!" You scream into your cell phone.

You just called your boyfriend who lives about 10 minutes away from you.

"Babe, why are you yelling? Holy shit, just about burst my eardrum..goddamn.." Badger was laughing in the back.

"Please please please come to my apartment NOW" You demanded.

You weren't too good with insects. Even tiny little fruit flies freaked you out, so when you saw a black widow crawling in the corner of your kitchen, you really freaked out.

"Why? What's wrong? Is someone trying to hurt you?" Jesse asked you, fear laced in his words. He was always so protective of you, even miles away.

Now that you think about...You don't know if Jesse is scared of spiders like you.

"No...I uh just want to show you my..uh..my. Ew lingerie."

Bingo. That'll make him come over.

You could hear Jesse practically drop the phone.

"On my way."

You laughed to yourself but also kept an eye on the spider.

A few minutes later you heard a knock at your door.

As you opened the door, you saw a cute boy with scruffy hair in an oversized hoodie. He was carrying roses.

"Hey baby." Is all he said.

"Hey Jesse!" You push him in your apartment and close the door.

"Whoa, darling what's the rush?" He smirked.

"I don't really have any lingerie to show you, I need you to kill that spider for me." You smiled as you made your way to the couch, hiding your face behind a pillow.

Jesse's face fell. "Babe! You have to be able to fight off spiders on your own, I can't always be there to rescind y..HOLY SHIT."

He looked at the black widow and did what you don't want him to do.

Freak out.

"Jesse please! Be a man, please kill it for me, I can't sleep at night knowing that spider is roaming around my apartment."

Jesse looked at you with a sad face and you felt kinda bad, tricking him.

"I have real lingerie I can show you after..." You bit your lip and that made him excited.

"One sec." He said and went out the door to go to his car.

What was he doing?

A few seconds later he came back upstairs with his gun and shot the black widow. Just like that.

Holy shit.

"Jesse!!! What the hell are you doing?" You stood up, scared.

"What? I killed lil spidey." He shrugged his shoulders as if shooting a gun in your apartment was okay.

He threw the pistol to the side and kissed you.

"Now let's see that lingerie I was promised." He winked and led you to the bedroom.

Only your Jesse.