jesse when...

You wear that dress he likes

"Hi, Mr. (Your Last Name). I'm here to take your daughter out."

Jesse Pinkman nervously told your dad, who just opened the door.

"Listen up boy, because I'm only telling you once." Your father was very stern.

Jesse gulped.

"My daughter better be back here by 10:30, sharp. Now, (Y/N) is a very intelligent young lady, if you pull anything on her she will-"

"Daddy! Stop it. Leave him alone, he's harmless." You ascended from the top of the stairs.

Jesse couldn't keep his eyes off you. When you got to the bottom his jaw was practically on the floor. You smiled. "How do I look?"

You wore a tight, black dress that accentuated every one of your assets perfectly.

"Whoa." Is all he said.

"Keep your eyes to yourself, boy." Your dad practically growled at Jesse.

You walked over to him and kissed his cheek. Your dad melted, loving that you were still his baby girl.

"I love you daddy. I'll make sure I'm back here on time. Jesse's a great boy." You winked.

"I love you (Y/N), be careful, alright?" Your father reminded you. He was very protective. You didn't blame him. You were his only child and the only thing your dad had since your mom died.

He gave Jesse one last death stare before closing the door.

"Don't worry, I think he likes you." You smiled at Jesse.

Relieved, he replied, "The only thing I need to worry about is how to get you out of that dress babe."

You softly shoved him and laughed.

"Watch it, Pinkman."