>>P r o l o g u e

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any marvel character, this is based on the movie but with my character Willow Darwin.

P r o l o g u e

"Mama?"

"Mama? Where are you?"

A 6 year old version of myself called for my mother, I was wandering around the local park calling out of her, my Blonde hair was in pigtails and I was wearing a long pink jacket.

"Mama?" I cried, the tears falling down my face onto the grass as I walked around the park.

I felt a hand on my shoulder pull me back slightly then I felt another hand put a towel on my mouth and nose.

My eyes widen as I started to panic breathing fast and heavily.

"It's gonna be okay, you don't have to worry willow, you're safe." The deep masculine voice said as the world got dark.

1 3   Y e a r s   L a t e r . . .

I looked around at the small room, three walls made of concrete and one made of bulletproof glass so they could observe.

I was sitting on the bed, the only piece of furniture I had in the room, the room was cold, half of the room was covered in ice and snow due to my powers.

I could hear the two other people that were also in the same position as me.

I remember when they came here, willingly.

"I need the twins and Willow."

I knew it was one of Strucker's henchmen, what I didn't know is why they wanted us.

The door was unlocked and opened and they let me out.

I smiled, I hadn't been outside the small room in 5 years.

I stepped out wobbling slightly as I hadn't gotten used to the feeling of walking this long.

I saw the what they called the miracle twins.

One was a girl, her hair a nice dark brown with blue eyes she was wearing a dress that was black and had some red.

Another was a boy, his hair also brown but was starting to go sliver he had some brown scruff on his face an he had more vibrant blue eyes then his sister.

They both turned towards me and smiled.

"So, you're the famous Willow we've heard so much about." The girl said

I looked at them, they were from around here considering the local accent that I've heard so many of the workers here have.

"That I am, and you two are the twins."

The boy smirked " I'm Pietro Maximoff, and this is my sister Wanda Maximoff."

I smiled at the twins and looked around the empty hallway.

"What do you think they want from us?" I asked

The twins looked at each other before shrugging.

Slam

I jolted and my attention was brought to the main door that exited the corridor.

"We want to train you three to be the most powerful beings on the planet." Strucker had stated as he walked into the room with a evil smile and a chuckle.

Three henchmen quickly lifted there guns and shot all three of us with sleeping darts.

"We'll start when you three wake up from your little nap." Strucker continued.

Follow my new Instagram! Will be giving updates on my new work
@grace_rose.ma