>>C h a p t e r T h i r t y o n e

>> C h a p t e r T h i r t y o n e

I enclasped my hands with Pietro as I looked him in the eye, the sunlight shining through the curtains of his room as I looked into his eyes.

My next words would seal my fate with both Pietro and the avengers, I would have no choice but to forget the life I could've had in Australia.

"I love you too Pietro." I whispered loud enough for him to hear as I seen his eyes light up and for him to start to smile.

"Thank god." He mumbled as he picked me up and spun me around kissing my cheeks and then pecking my lips softly.

"I thought for a minute there you were going to say nothing." He confessed

"I was but then I couldn't help but let you know."

"God, you're perfect."

"Nobodies perfect Pietro."

"Temptress you're perfect to me."

I gently slapped his chest in a playful manner "stop being so cute."

"I can't help it, when I'm with you I feel like a whole new man."

"Whatever you say lover boy."

"Man! Lover man!" He replied

I laughed at his antics, he still hasn't changed his joking manner, he still was the same immature guy that I fell in love with.

"Whatever you say Pietro."

"So temptress, what shall we do today?"

"I don't know, but I do have one question?"

He raised his eyebrows and gave me a goofy smile "sure."

"Why do you still call me that?"

"Old habits die hard."

I laughed, I guess that was one thing that couldn't be changed.

Little did I know how true his words were.

I suddenly smelt smoke "do you smell that?"

Pietro smiled at me "smell what?"

"I think there's-"

I never got to finish my sentence as the room suddenly filled with smoke and my body flew across the room, everything was dark, my body stinging with pain.

"Pietro?" I whispered as the ringing took over my ears and the world became black.

Speed forward

When I awoke in the brightly lit room my eyebrows raised as my eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness, my ears slightly ringing as I looked around the room, the voices sounded like they were inside my head, the blurred figures started walking closer towards me, I began to breathe heavily.

"Stop panicking, nothing bad is gonna happen." The voice said

I looked at the blurs and started to shake in my chair, "please..."

"They think you're dead Willow, you don't exist anymore."

I started to cry, I had just gotten back and now they think I'm gone, for good this time. I didn't know whether or not he was lying, kidnappers say that just t get you worked up and to stop trying to struggle and escape, this could be one of their plans.

"You're lying."I said calling his bluff

He laughed evilly, "I wouldn't lie about this because this is probably one of he best plans I have ever came up with to destroy S.H.I.E.L.D."

I shook in my chair trying to break free of the restraints.

"There's no use, you'll never escape, we have blocked your powers and taken away anything that could help you get out of here, your stuck with us Willow, I hope you enjoy your stay."

I gave out a loud groan in frustration , how did I always manage to get into these situations.

"I think it's time for a little nap." He said as he walked closer to me with what I'm assuming to be a needle I felt a small pinch in my arm and then slowly the darkness started to come back.

Speed forward

Pietro POV

Ringing was all I could hear, besides the small beeping noise in the background.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking around the bright room,I knew the room, I was in the med wing, I was sitting In the bed with a hospital gown and IVs in my arm.

I yanked them out in bunches a quick sting as I felt them leave my veins and arm.

All the machines stopped when I yanked the white sticky circled on my chest.

In seconds nurses had came in with a crash cart and all yelling at each other frantically, they stopped when they notice I was up and conscious and had just removed the things keeping track of my vitals.

"Mr.Maximoff, you gave us quite a fright."

"Where's Willow?" I asked as I looked around the room, what happened? why am I here?

"There was an explosion outside your room, the wall had gave out, the force causing you and we believe Miss. Darwin to be knocked out."

"Believe? Where is Willow?"

"We still don't have any information as to the whereabouts of Miss.Darwin."

"So you're saying she's missing?"

"I cannot confirm nor deny."

"TELL ME!" I screamed in frustration, the doctors never tell me anything, I knew I would be kept out of the dark because these doctors belonged to S.H.I.E.l.D

"Pietro, you need to calm down."

"I can't when I just lost someone I love, and I just got her back."

The doctors nodded and a knock drew all of our attention to the big built man at the doorway.

"Steve? Do you have anything about Willow?"

"I do."

I looked at him in happiness, finally I was about to get some answers.

"Well? Where is she?" I asked frantically

"Pietro." He slowly said as his shoulders slowly sagged down

"What Steve? Tell me?"I questioned knowing something bad obviously happened, Steve knew that I'd want the answer not someone cheap ass answer.

He took a deep breath while running his hand through his blonde hair, he looked me in the eyes, his eyes filled with un shed tears as he spoke "Pietro, man I'm sorry, but she didn't make it."

And as those nine words came out of his mouth, my heart stopped and I started to cry.

How could this happen?

The end

A/N: there will be a sequel but following Steve's love interest and Pietro and Willow will be involved!