>>C h a p t e r T w e n t y o n e

>> C h a p t e r T w e n t y o n e

Yes, at times I think i'm too destructive, but now that i'm in control after being in a cage inside Willows head, I just wanted to be free.

I don't remember feeling guilt until i saw her eyes, i wish i could turn back time and change what i had just done, because for the first time in my life, i regret killing someone.

2 4 H o u r s E a r i l i e r . . .

"This is the place?" i asked as i looked at the huge hotel.

"Yep, this is the next target, the Molligrant hotel." Alex said in awe.

"But, there are innocent people in there... couldn't you have picked a place where there were people i hate?"

Alex looked at me "Willow, the whole point of world destruction is the death of innocent people... what's gotten into you, i thought you wanted to do this."

I shook my head "i want to do this, but are you sure about this place?"

He had just nodded his head

"So what's the plan again?"

Alex looked at me and laughed "I'm not explaining it again, you're just going to have to follow me."

I nodded my head as we started walking into the hotel.

The lobby was gorgeous, the walls a a nice cream, the dark wood flooring and a gold chandler hanging from the ceiling.

I watched as Alex raised his hands an a flicker of fire was now on the palm of his hands.

"FIRE!" A man yelled pointing at Alex's hand and screaming.

Alex shot his hand forward and scorched the screaming man.

The fire died out and he fell into a pile of ash.

I looked around the hotel and froze, I had spotted a young girl holding a small pink test bear, she looked at Alex with wide eyes and her mouth gapping, showing me she had lost her two top front teeth.

I quickly raced to the girl as Alex continued torching the place.

"Honey, you have to get out of here." I said as I held her closely.

I knew the old me was present when I said this, the new me would've froze her in a heartbeat.

"He killed my daddy!" She cried

I froze the man screaming was her father.

I grabbed her arm and started to pull her out of the building.

Once I got her out I could freeze some people.

"Willow! Where are you going with her!" He asked as he stopped killing people and the people all huddled together shaking in fear looked at me with the little girl in my grip.

"She doesn't deserve this, she's just a little girl!" I stated

"Willow, world destruction, the world will pay, including her." Alex said as he held his hand out and a flame came towards us.

I quickly held my hand out and water shot out towards the flame path.

The water and ice clashed as we held our hands out trying to make our paths win.

The people looked at me and smiled, I nodded my head towards the door and they all nodded getting up slowly and running towards the exit.

The little girl tugged at my arm. "Come on! Let's go!"

I looked down at the small girl, her young self reminding me of myself when I was younger.

Her blonde hair in pigtails and her hazel eyes wide eyed and full of curiosity.

I let go of her small chubby hand, and slightly pushed her towards the people who were at the exit waiting for her.

"Go!" I said

She started running towards the exit when Alex stuck his other hand out and shot a flame towards her.

"NO!" I yelled as I felt my other hand shoot water towards the flame.

But it was too late, the little girl turned into dust.

I fell to my knees, I looked to the people in the doorway and they all had a shocked look with tears running down their faces.

the little girl... i didn't even know her name, she was dead, killed, and by something-someone i sorta knew.

"What have you done!" i screamed through tears.

"what had to be done, suddenly your weak willow, you need a wake up call, is this the real you? the one that cries or are you the heartless killer i met?" he asked

The old me was a cry baby, weak, but the new me, i was a killer, i could kill someone without even batting an eyelash.

i knew somewhere deep down, the old me was pounding against the cage, and was about to destroy my facade, her weak memories and her emotions peeking through with my actions and surroundings.

"maybe you should stop hurting people! you just got that little girl killed!" she yelled crying.

"shut up! your weak and i'm not weak!"

i looked at Alex and smiled and started to laugh wickedly, trying to hide the fact that i was actually hurting on the inside.

Alex looked confused with the sudden change in my behavior, but he then started to join i my laughing fit.

"why are we laughing?" he asked

"because i find this funny, don't you?"

"um, yeah, i guess i do"

i stopped laughing and looked at Alex, "well, what are you waiting for, lets torch the place!"

i needed to get this done, before he suspected i had other plans.

plans to get rid of him.

Steves POV

"Can you not track her?" i asked Maria who was typing on the computer.

"i am trying to right not Rogers, hold your horses."

she quickly typed then starred at the computer "found her, shes in the mollingrant hotel, north new york"

i nodded my head and started to speak into the comm.

"anybody on comms, we have a current location on the whereabouts of Willow."

i walked out of the room and towards the garage to my motorcycle.

"We are going to get her back guys." Pietro said in the comms as I got onto my bike and let the engine roar.

I just hope we could save her from herself.