>>C h a p t e r T w e n t y f i v e

>> C h a p t e r   T w e n t y f i v e

I looked around my condo and smiled, the one thing that was good about moving on, was the act that S.H.I.E.L.D payed for everything.

I looked out the window and stared at the Australian sunrise, the sun coming up above the water.

The condo was perfect for me, something that screamed "independent."

I check the clock and signed 6:00am.

Knock knock knock

I ran to my door and opened it.

Tyler, Adam and Asher standing at the door, the 8 and the twin 5 year old boys smiled at me as i looked at them.

"you guys are early?"

"Mom said that you wouldn't mind if we were a bit earlier." Tyler said as he walked in my apartment and sat on the couch.

Even though S.H.I.E.L.D is covering everything, I still like to earn my own money.

And these boys were amazing to watch over while their mother and father were at work.

"Willow, can we watch Madagascar?" Asher asked while sucking his thumb.

Asher the youngest of the three and Adams  younger twin brother, the little trouble maker behind the cutest face, he's adorable and can make anyone laugh at his silly antics.

Tyler the oldest of the three was definitely the most vocal, expressing his opinions, likes and dislikes.

And then there is Adam he's the middle child, quiet, well behaved and is probably the kindest boy you'll ever meet.

These are the only boys that I have had in my life since I left the avengers.

Flashback

I unlocked the front door and frowned, I couldn't believe I actually left them, the man I loved and the rest of the avengers.

Was I doing the right thing?

I grabbed my suitcase and was about to walk through the front door when I heard a little voice.

"Who are you?" The little boy asked in a strong Australian accent.

I smiled at the boy. "I'm Willow."

"You talk funny." He giggled

"Well I'm from America."

"Woah! Cool!"

The little boy smiled and started jumping around in circles around the hall.

"Where's your parents?" I asked

"They are trying to get my brothers ready." He giggled then grabbed my hand and dragged me down the hall way to a door that said 506.

The boy used the key card and unlocked the door and ran inside with me in tow.

"Mommy! Mommy! I found someone!" He yelled as he dragged me through his apartment.

A women holding two little boy walked into the room wearing a business suit and heels.

"Tyler! You can't just bring random people into this apartment!" She scolded as she adjusted the children in her arms.

"But mommy! I want her to be my babysitter!" He stated as he stomped his tiny foot

I stopped breathing for a moment, I had just gotten here and was already offered a job. By a little kid.

"Tyler, did you ask this lady if she even wanted to be a babysitter?" His mother asked

"Yeah!" He replied

'Little liar.' I thought.

The women looked at me and smiled but in a 'I don't think you actually agreed." Type of way.

I smiled at the blonde women "I'm sorry, my names Willow Da... Roberson. Willow Roberson."

She smiled "I'm Amy Holmes." She replied

"And who are these cuties." I said as I looked at the two identical boys in her arms, one was sucking his thumb then other was hiding behind his hands.

"Oh these are Adam and Asher, my three year old twins, and that little man is Tyler my six year old."

"You have a lovely family."

"Thanks, not to often Tyler brings someone to this place, I'm assuming you're new."

"Yep, just moved here today from America."

"Oh, which state?" She asked

"New York."

"Wow! I heard about what happened in New York a few years ago with those aliens and the avengers, have you ever met them?" She asked

I didn't want to lie to her, but I knew that I had to put my old life behind me, I wasn't Willow Darwin anymore, I was Willow Roberson.

"No, but I have seen some of the footage on the Internet."

She smiled "so are you qualified to be a babysitter?" She asked

"Well, I had to babysit a few adults once and one time I had to watch someone's kids, would that count?"

Amy shrugged her shoulders looking extremely tried "yeah, you're hired." She mumbled

Tyler started jumping around the room and making weird noises.

I laughed at his antics and smiled at Amy.

Maybe this new life wouldn't be so bad.

Flashback over.

From that moment on I have been watching the Holmes kids since, Amy was a busy worker, she was a nurse at the local hospital and the kids dad, well... He wasn't in the picture.

"Willow can you make us hot dogs?" Tyler asked as he sat on the couch with his brothers watching Madagascar.

I nodded my head at the boys and walked into the kitchen.

I grabbed everything needed and started to boil the water.

I looked out the small opened doorway and watches the boys, making sure they don't cause any trouble.

"Why is Alex a lion? Why can't he be a tiger?" Adam asked

"Because! Lions are the king of the jungle! And the zoo!" Asher yelled sticking his finger in his mouth then into his brothers ear.

"EWWWW! ASHER! THATS GROSS!" He yelled and then got off the couch and started to run towards the kitchen.

He ran to me and hugged my legs

"Willow! He's picking on me again!"

I bent down to Adams height and kissed his forehead "how about you get a extra hotdog."

He smiled widely and nodded his head "yeah!yeah!yeah!"

I smiled at him and stood up.

Knock knock

I walked from the kitchen to the front door and opened it relieving to men standing at he door way.

"Pietro? Steve?" I said shocked at the two men in front of me