>> C h a p t e r S i x t e e n

I woke up to the smell of damp wood, the smell was to me indescribable, I hated it though.

I looked to my right and saw Pietro snoring peacefully as the sun hit his bare back.

I got up and walked to the my suitcase and grabbed a pink sundress, bra and panties and got dressed.

I looked to see Pietro sitting up with the blankets covering the lower half of his body.

"Wow." He whispered

"What?"

"I just love you... So much."

I smile lightly at him and walked over to the bed so I was straddling him.

"I love you too."

His hands gripped my waist lightly as he smiled looking up at me, the sun came through the curtains lighting up the room and his eyes.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked quietly.

"Well I have another thing planned, so I'll be out all day today, there is something in the closet that I want you to wear tonight."

"When do you plan on leaving today?"

"In an hour, it gonna take all day to set up, so you'll have a nice afternoon to yourself."

I pouted "will you tell me what the thing you have planned?"

He scoffed with a small chuckle "no, you're gonna have to find out at 8 tonight."

I groaned "fine."

Pietro ran into the closet and got dressed and came into the bedroom with a quick breeze.

"Wow, that was faster then usual."

He smiled and did up his belt "yeah, I have been running more often trying to get faster and be able to last longer."

I smiled and kissed his lips lightly "I'll see you tonight." I whispered against his lips smiling lightly as he closed his eyes and groaned

"I won't be able to leave if you keep this up."

I laughed and slapped his arm playfully "go."

He laughed and ran out of the hut leaving me alone in the bedroom.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, time to make myself some brunch.

Speed forward

I looked out the window as it began to get darker, my phone had gone off and I had gotten a text from Pietro, the first text I have received from him today.

Go into the closet and where the dress that's in the black bag, also get the shoe box at the bottom of the closet-Pietro

I walked to the closet and grabbed the black bag that was on a closet hanger.

I laid the bag on the bed and slowly unzipped it.

"Wow." I said breathlessly, the silver dress had gems along the bust and down the dress till it faded to no gems, it was a silver ombre and had me smiling widely.

I took the dress out of the bag and off the hanger, the strapless dress had me smiling from ear to ear.

I quickly got undressed and got into the dress, it had a side zipper which was awfully convenient, I zipped the dress up and smiled once again, the dress had fit perfectly on my figure.

I walked into the closet and bent down to grab the box and open it up, tossing the box lid aside and taking the sliver pumps out of the box and tossing the box inside the closet.

I walked to the bed and sat down putting the shoes on and standing up.

I looked in the full length mirror and smiled, my hair was curled lightly and my eyes had a blue smoky eye look with black winged eyeliner, the dress fit me perfect with added height because of the heels.

My phone buzzed again and I quickly grabbed it off the bed.

Meet me at the beach.-Pietro

I raised an eyebrow wondering what Pietro had planned for us

I walked out of the hut and walked down the wooden dock, slowly and carefully because walking on a dock was harder then it looks, especially in heels.

I slowly came to see little lights flickering on the beach and saw a wooden stage like flooring on top of the white sand.

Pietro was standing there with a single red rose and a tux on paired with a black bow tie.

He handed me the rose and i gladly accepted.

I smiled "what's all this?" I asked as he pulled out the chair for me and I sat down.

He walked over to the other chair and sat down, "I told you I have something planned."

He clapped his hands and a waiter came out with a two plates of food.

The waiter placed the food on he table and Another waiter came and poured champagne in both of our wine glasses.

The waiters left and Pietro raised his glass and I raised mine.

"To our forever." He whispered smiling and grabbing my hand that was empty.

"To our forever." I repeated smiling and clinking our glasses together an taking a small sip of the amazing champagne.

I set my glass down and picked up my fork and started to eat the amazing pasta that the waiter put in front of us.

Speed forward...

This dinner was getting better and better, after the amazing Alfredo, the waiters cane and took our plates and were about to bring our dessert.

"I have something I want to ask you." Pietro said grabbing my hand.

I squeezed his hand "okay, go ahead."

"Ever since I met you, I knew you'd be my happy ending, I love you and I cannot imagine a life without you in it."

He gets up from where he's sitting and gets down on one knee.

My hands fly to my mouth, shock is definitely written all over my face.

He slowly pulls out a small box from his jacket pocket and I knew what he was doing, and tears built in my eyes.

"Therefore, Willow, will you marry me?"