>> C h a p t e r N i n e

Comment what cover you like the best!

>>C h a p t e r N i n e

Everyone was now in the Qunjet, it would take as a while to get closer to Sokovia, but we had planned to get ready and made a plan of action.

I took my seat in the jet and looked at what Pietro was wearing, he had on a tight fitting shirt and navy blue or black pants, I was never good with colours.

"You look nice." I commented

Pietro smiled then tugged on the right long sleeved crystal blue top I was wearing then let his hand glide down my black leather pants

"I wish I could see you wearing this in a different situation." He mumbled

"When we get back, you'll be seeing a lot more than this"

He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Speed forward

Steve stood up and looked at all of us, I knew he was going to say something along the lines of a pre fight speech.

"Ultron knows we're coming, odd are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia didn't. So our priority is getting them out, all they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not gonna happen today, but we can do our best to protect them, and we can get the job done, we find out why Ultron had been building, we find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us."

We all looked at Steve as he finished and looked out the window.

"Ultron thinks we're monsters, that we're what's wrong with the world, this isn't just about beating him, it's about whether he's right."

My eyes widen I knew Ultron said these things, but the avengers were wondering if he's right?

I looked at Wanda and Pietro, the only family I had left, they are my main concern, I won't let anything bad happen to them while I'm there.

I grabbed Pietro's hand and gave it a light squeeze.

Pietro looked up from his feet and looked at me, he squeezed my hand back and brought it up to his lips and gave my knuckles a tender kiss.

"Woah! What's going on?" Clint asked

I looked at him and then at Pietro " we're together."

Pietro smiled at me then kissed my cheek.

"Oh, that's cute, but we are sending Pietro out there to get everyone out in about." Clint paused "2 minutes, he needs to get to the police station."

I nodded " I'm going with him."

Steve came into the conversation " there's no need for you to be going with him, you'll stay with me."

I looked at Steve then at Pietro " you'll keep your comm on right?" I asked Pietro

He nodded then kissed my lips " of course"

The Qunjet landed and the door opened.

Pietro picked up Wanda and then looked at me " be safe" with that he ran off deep into the city of Sokovia.

"Bruce, go find Romanoff." Steve ordered as Brie left with a huge gun towards the H.Y.R.D.A base.

Everyone was gone expect for Thor, Steve, Clint, Wanda, Tony, the vision and I.