>> C h a p t e r T w e n t y e i g h t

>> C h a p t e r   T w e n t y e i g h t

'Flight 2-2-6 to Australia now boarding'

I signed walking towards the station.

There was a small line and people giving there tickets to the flight attendants.

"Ticket?" The lady asked

I gave her my ticket and she smiled and ripped something off of it then handed it back to me.

"Second last row, window seat." She replied

I was about to walk into the tunnel to get on the plane when I heard screaming an turned my head in the direction.

"EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND GET ON THE GROUND!" A man yelled sending two gunshots to the ceiling.

Two security guards held there guns pointing towards the man "sir, put the weapon down."

The man shot the two security guards, there was screams and murmurs from people around me.

I didn't lay on the ground like everyone else.

"I SAID GET ON THE GROUND!" He yelled at me

He walked closer to me and I held my hands up "don't come any closer" I warned

He chuckled "don't tell me what to do." He took a step forward.

I shrugged my shoulders " I warned you."

I shot my hands forward and iced the man.

Everyone looked at me in awe.

I put my hands down slowly and looked around the airport.

Suddenly someone started to clap, slowly everyone started to stand up and clap as well. there fear was replaced with thankfulness.

I looked around the airport in shock, did these people not remember what I did two years ago, I had killed all those people.

I couldn't be the hero that they were thinking I was right now.

I looked around before helping the flight attendant up.

"Can I aboard the plan?" I asked her

She smiled and quickly nodded her head while stepping out of the way as I walked into the tunnel and into the plane.

I know i shouldn't be leaving, i should wait for S.H.I.E.L.D to come and see what happened, or i should at least wait for the police to arrive, but i didn't have time to wait, i needed to leave now and i had no time to waste.

I walked through the isle of the plane and sat down in in my seat, a few people who had already boarded the plane were sat down and looking confused as to why there wasn't a lot of people currently sitting down as well.

I looked out the plane window and saw four black SUVs parking on the runway.

Stupid place for those assholes to park.

A few men started walking out, there black suits an ties went along with the whole I'm dangerous sorta look, along with there Black sunglasses.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I saw the two men that I wasn't looking forward to seeing.

Steve and Pietro.

Pietro's POV

Steve and I walked around the airport until we spotted the plane that Willow would probably be on.

We gave the flight attendant a look and she looked at us in awe

"You-you-you guys are the avengers?!" She stuttered

We gave her a small nod and smile while walking onto the plane.

We looked around the plane until we saw a blonde haired girl slowly sinking lower into the plane seat.

"Willow we can see you." Steve said as him and I walked towards her avoiding the looks of other passengers.

"Who's Willow?" She asked as she attempted to do a old women's frail voice.

"Nice try Willow, but we know it's you." I said as we looked at her as she sat on the planes floor.

"Come on let's head back to the avengers HQ." I said as I grabbed her wrists and hauled her onto her feet as her chest pressed into mine.

"You know you're playing a dangerous game Pietro."

"I like dangerous, you should know temptress." I replied using a old nickname.

She stopped for a moment and looked at me "you remember that?" She asked shocked

"I remember a lot of things Willow, I loved you, I think I still do."

Steve looked between the two of us, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked around the plane awkwardly.

I inwardly laughed at his actions before shaking my head slowly "let's go."

Willow looked very conflicted, I knew she didn't want to come with us, but at the same time she did.

"What? What is it now?" Steve asked quietly

Willow looked between the two of us "why can't you guys just give up and let me go back to Australia, you have wasted so much time on me, aren't you tired of chasing me?" She asked

I laughed "temptress, I love the chase."

She looked at me, and that was her confirmation, she was going to come back with us.

I smiled, let's begin the recovery process.

Speed forward

Willow's POV

Steve parked the and turned his head so he was facing me, who was currently alone in the backseat of the SUV.

"You ready to face the rest of the avengers?" He asked

I shrugged my shoulders "I guess, is there anything different I should know?"

"Not right now." Pietro replied

I nodded my head and shrugged

This should be easy.

We all opened our doors and stepped out of the SUV, the shutting of the doors at different times and the beeping noise telling us that it was locked could be heard if you didn't see us.

I could see a short red head in the distance talking to a decent height brunette man wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

I couldn't help but remember them, the two original avengers, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff, iron man and black widow.

My heart started to beat louder it felt like it would leap out of my chest.

"Willow?" They said as I came into there view

"Hi guys." I replied awkwardly.

Let the fun begin.