>> C h a p t e r F i f t e e n

>> C h a p t e r  F i f t e e n

I sat in the hut we were staying in and looked out the window up at the cloudy sky.

"It's gonna rain." Pietro said as he walks in the hut with a bag of groceries.

I nodded my head and walked away from the window "if you didn't have super speed you'd probably be caught in the storm."

He nodded "the locals are freaking out, apparently they haven't seen the weather look this bad in a long time, and it's not even raining yet."

"Well, the winds picking up."

Pietro groaned "I was hoping we could see the rest of the island today."

"Your hungover Pietro, you can't do anything."

He groaned and walked into the small bedroom and collapsed on the bed "I know."

"Did you even say goodbye to anyone before they left last night." I asked as I walked into the room and sat beside Pietro playing with his hair

"No, I think I was past out on the beach."

"Yeah, I know, I had to ask Thor to carry you back to the hut."

Pietro laughed "man, I'm great when I'm drunk."

I clapped his back "sure you are." I replied sarcastically

Speed forward

It was now pouring rain, the palm trees danced in every which way as the wind grew stronger and stronger.

"Shit! It's pouring out there!" Pietro exclaimed after peeking through the green curtains near the kitchen window.

Suddenly the cabin shook, the ocean beneath the docks going crazy.

"Is it safe to be here in the hut while the weathers like this?" I asked scare for a moment as our small hut shook violently with the power of the oceans waves below.

"I'm not quite sure."

I slapped my forehead "you didn't ask the man that we rented this place from?" I asked angrily

Pietro looked hesitant before replying "uh... No."

I jumped off the small couch I was siting on and smacked his chest "what if we die! What if the waves takes the hut down with it! What-"

I didn't finish my small angry rant when Pietro captured my lips with his, kissing me roughly but In a passionate way that seemed to love, it was definitely the best way to get me to shut up.

I pulled away first looking stunned "what was that?"

He smiled slightly with a small blush forming on his cheeks "to get you to stop talking." He replied bluntly

I looked at Pietro with a large smile that reached ear to ear, this man does things to me that I couldn't explain "Pietro, I'm suppose to be mad at you."

He laughed playfully "yeah, as if you could ever be mad at me."

"I could be mad at you, or do you forget that my hearts made of ice."

The thunder from outside boomed scarring me a bit before I looked at Pietro with his answer.

"Willow, your hearts never been made of ice."

The windows suddenly burst open and the glass went flying.

Pietro ran and got us out of the way as the glass shattered on the floor.

The window blew inside the hut knocking over some of the decor.

I got away from Pietro's grasp and walked over towards the now open window and used my powers to ice the window.

"Will that hold?" Pietro asked as he skimmed his finger over the cold surface of the ice.

"It should."

"Maybe I should've asked that guy."Pietro said as he looked at the iced window and rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked at him with a bored expression "you think?"

Pietro laughed at my expression.

"Stop laughing at me." I whined stomping my foot like a four ear old while pouting.

Pietro kissed my lips and smiled when he pulled away.

He quickly tossed off his shirt and started to wiggle his eyebrows.

I took a quickl look at his body, he was perfection, no scars on his body thanks to Dr.Cho and the cradle.

I smiled at him but shook my head.

"What? Why?!" He asked sadly and pouted like what I was doing only moments before.

"Because there's a huge storm and frankly I don't want to shake the hut more then it already is."

He chuckled but then had a small pout "fine, but you're gonna have to make up to me some other day."

I nodded my head "fine, now but your shirt back on."

He laughed and bent down picking his shirt off the floor and putting it back on.

I looked at him and laughed

"What?" He asked confused

"You're wearing your shirt inside out."

He looked down and noticed all the seams on his white t-shirt were on the outside, he format and took the shirt off again then for the third time out the shirt on and smiled as it finally was properly on.

"See how much work you cause me!" He whined as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer and looked down at my smiling face.

His blue eyes twinkled with mischief, I knew he was about to down something.

I blinked and suddenly it felt colder.

I looked down and saw my shirt was gone and so was Pietro.

I looked around the hut and then saw the bedroom door was closed.

I hurried over to the door and saw Pietro sitting on the bed, smiling widely in only his boxers.

"Really Pietro?" I asked putting my hands on my hips looking at the boy that's causes all this in just seconds.

"Come on! Let's make good out of this bad situation!"

"Pietro, it's like a bloody hurricane out there!" I complained

He signed and got of the bed and walked over towards me and then past me to the door and closed it.

"I know a way to get both our minds off the storm."

I rolled my eyes

"I know you want to" he replied as he played with the back of my hair, twirling it in one of his fingers.

I turned towards him and kissed him roughly "then... What are you waiting for?" I asked as I pushed him on the bed.