Chapter 2

Tamotsu's POV

It was a normal day and I was walking towards the Academy when suddenly, Naruto bumped into me making me fall on to the ground. The sound of splashes were heard and before I knew it, I was covered head to toe in paint. I stared eyes wide at myself before glancing at Naruto to see him holding an empty bucket with paint dripping out of it. He looked at me shocked before realizing what happened and running away.

"NARUTO!!!!!!!" I yelled at him before rushing back to the apartment to take a shower AGAIN and change my clothes. It took my a long amount of 15 minutes before all the paint was washed of and I stepped out of the shower. My clothes were already clean but there were still wet so I had to wear a tank top and a pair of harem pants since that was the first clothes I saw and ran out in hops of getting to the academy in time which was impossible since I was already 10 minutes late.

"That Naruto, now I'm going to be late for school..." I muttered as I finally arrived to the academy. I was about to run inside when a hand reached out and lifted me by the back of my top.

"Hey!" I said as I glanced up at my attacker to see Iruka-sensei carrying a tied up Naruto.

"Care to explain why you were late Tamotsu?" Iruka-sensei asked calmly. I glared at Naruto who was looking away from me, avoiding my eyes.

"Well, this idiot wasn't being careful and dump a full bucket of paint onto me. I had to go back and take another shower before running here" I explain trying to stay calm but still glaring. Naruto huffed at me but didn't say anything. Iruka-sensei sighed and stared at both of us before speaking.

"Very well then Tamotsu, Let's go" Iruka-sensei said before letting me go. We walking together towards the Academy with Naruto still tied up in and carried.

_______________________________________________________________________________

When we arrived in class, Iruka-sensei dropped Naruto before facing the class while I just went to my seat next to Sasuke. On the way, I heard some squealing and stopped before looked at my sides to see girls staring at me while blushing. I raised an eyebrow and looked down before remembering that I was wearing a tank top instead of my usual clothes. Rolling my eyes, I continued my way to my seat. When I finally took a seat, Iruka-sensei spoke.

"Okay class since Naruto had been late again, we are redoing the Transformation Jutsu test " Iruka said making the whole class groan except me, Sasuke, and Naruto. I didn't say anything and just stood behind Sasuke in the line.

After a few turns, I noticed it was Sakura Haruno's turn. I glanced at her to see her staring at me and Sasuke. She seemed to want to impress us as she made the hand sings. When she turned into Iruka, I noticed some flaws in her transformation but didn't comment it. After Iruka finished judging her, she looked at us.

"Sasuke! Twilight! Did you see that???" She asked with sparkles all over her. I sigh and decided to just nod while Sasuke did nothing at all. Sakura beamed when I nodded at her, but frowned when Sasuke ignored her.

After a while, it was Sasuke's turn. He did it almost perfectly, which made the fangirls squeal with heart's in their eyes. I just shook my head before doing the jutsu as it was now my turn. I did it slightly slower than Sasuke, but had the same results like Sasuke. The fangirls squealed again making me irritated, but I just stayed clam and sat back to my seat.

"You're still slower then me," Sasuke commented. I glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

"That's what you noticed?" I asked not really caring. He just hummed his signature 'hn' before turning away.

*TIMESKIP*

School was done and I was sitting on the desk as I watch Iruka drag Naruto out of class to clean a prank he made. I shrug before walking out of class. Tomorrow is the Genin test so I might as well practice now.

I went to the training grounds near me and Naruto's apartment and started training. Knowing Iruka-sensei, he would give us something simple but not easy.... It's either focusing chakra or the clone jutsu. I ended up practicing the clone jutsu instead. I kept practicing until I could make 6 clones at once. It's actually an impressive amount considering I'm still a genin. Making 2 is already hard enough.

After hours of practising, it got late so I decided to go home. When I opened the door to the apartment, I saw Naruto sitting on the floor, eating a instant ramen with a lot of empty ones scattered around him. In front of him was a scroll that had plans written on them. Pranking plans probably. I sigh at the sight before walking towards the kitchen.

"You didn't even train at all, did you?" I asked him, taking an apple before walking behind him.

"I didn't have time!!! I had to do something important!!!!" Naruto yelled facing me.

"Yeah, well you didn't have to do this 'something important' stuff if you didn't paint the Hokage monument. Training is one of the most important part of becoming a great ninja, something YOU lack of doing. If only you would stop your pranking, then you would actually have time to train" I said to him while eating the apple. Hearing this, he started growling at me. Placing down the now empty ramen cup, he stood up and pointed a finger at me.

"Oh yeah!? Well tomorrow you'll see!!! I can pass that test without training at all!!! Then one day I'll be the Hokage and you WILL regret teasing me!!!" Naruto exclaimed. His face was red and steam was practically coming out of his ears.

Tilting my head, I look at him not caring at all since this was normal for us. "Uh huh, good luck doing that, Naruto. Just be sure not to ruin the Hokage name, okay? I mean, you already ruined the Uzumaki name with that idiotic brain of yours," I said to him.

Tossing away the apple that had been in my hand, I walked towards my room when suddenly, a yell came from behind me and I fell onto the floor. My back holding a heavy weight that just happens to be my so called twin. Naruto pounded onto my back and screamed into my ear.

"Why Tamotsu!? Why do you have to be so cruel!? You always tease me and you never say anything good to me!!! Why do you ignore me!? Do you think I'm that much of a loser!? Well guess what, I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER!!!!!!!"

I froze hearing the last part of his rambling. My body grew stiff and my eyes wide open. Confused, Naruto seem to stop hitting me and looked at me concern.

"Tamotsu?" he asked in a small voice.

"You wish... that I weren't your brother?" I whispered to him, not looking at his direction. It took him a second to realize what I was saying. Gasping, he jumped away from me and backed up to the wall.

I sat up slowly, my eyes slightly cloudy. I hesitated but eventually took a glance at Naruto. His eyes were opened wide and he was staring at me as if he took my life away.

"I...," he shuttered not knowing what to say. I didn't want to hear it and just stood up before slowly walking towards my room, slamming the door once I went inside.

- Chapter two end -