Chapter 6

Tamotsu's POV

After the weird talk with Kakashi, I went back home to cook the dinner. When I got back, I opened the door to see the lights still off which meant Naruto is still outside. If he's still out this late then he should of had dinner already.

Sighing, I placed the ingredients on the table and opened the cabin to take my frying pan when suddenly, a burst of pain stabbed right through me.

The sound of metal hitting the floor rang loudly around the apartment, followed by the sound of a falling body.

I screamed as I curled my body in hopes to ease the pain. It didn't help since I still felt pain spread all over me. Confused, I looked at my body but found no wounds or injuries anywhere. I curled my body even more and was about to yell again when suddenly..., it stopped.

The pain had vanished as if it was never there and my body was no longer twitching. I slowly sat up and looked at my hands but found nothing weird about them.

"What..., just happened?" I asked myself. My eyes were wide and I felt so confused about the situation. Quickly, I stood up and ran to my room were most of my books laid and started searching through everyone of them.

I searched some kind of sickness that could lead up to this kind of event but everyone of them seem to have some kind of other symptoms that I didn't have. But I wouldn't give up so I kept searching and searching through the books in hopes of finding.

Naruto's POV

'Agh..... I'm so hungry right now I can eat a whole cow! Hopefully Tamotsu already made dinner...' I thought as I walked home after the epic fight with Mizuki. As I reached the apartment me and Tamotsu stayed in, I realized it was unusually quiet. Sure Tamotsu is quite and all but it was as if no one was at home. Although it was kinda disturbing, I tried to forget the thoughts and went in.

"Tamotsu!!!!! I'm bac-" I cut myself when I looked at the view, eyes wide. There is NO way nothing happened in here cause:

1. Tamotsu isn't here, but...

2. The lights were on and there were ingredients on the table

And the one that was IMPOSSIBLE to happen..

3. ...Tamotsu's frying pan was on the floor....

I gasp since Tamotsu never, and I mean NEVER leaves his precious frying pan just laying on the floor. Something is definitely wrong.

"TAMOTSU!!!! TAMOTSU!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!!" I yelled as I ran around the apartment.

"TAMO-"

"I'm here you idiot" the familiar voice of Tamotsu said from his room. I approached his room to see him sitting on the floor surrounded with books, his room really messy and out of order. He seemed very troubled with a mix of irritation. I knew he wasn't in a mode to be bothered, but me not being able to contain the feeling of relief that washed through me, instantly ran to his side and tackled him.

"TAMOTSU!!!!! YOUR OKAY!!!!!" I yelled feeling joy as I hugged Tamotsu tightly. Tamotsu looked at me confused.

"What... do you mean?" Tamotsu asked with.... suspicious? Why would he be suspicious of me?

"Your frying pan was on the floor so I thought something happened to-"

"MY FRYING PAN IS WHAT?!?!?!?!" Tamotsu exclaimed panicking. He instantly shoved me off him and ran to the kitchen. See? That frying pan is basically his teddy bear. I stayed on the floor for a few seconds before getting up and going to the kitchen to see Tamotsu hugging his frying pan. I chuckled since these were the rare times when Tamotsu isn't an annoying rude jerk.