Chapter 9

I did say I would update a lot at the same time to replace the ones I missed.

Tamotsu's POV

After meeting my new teammates, I decided to go train for whatever my new sensei had installed for me. As I reached the training grounds, I saw Sasuke already training there. Approaching him, he soon noticed my presence.

"Hey," Sasuke said simply. I nodded at him as I continued to approach him. Suddenly, he looked behind me.

"Who are they?" Sasuke asked, still not looking at me. Confused, I turned around to see Yoko hiding behind a tree with her hand clenching Hibiki's clothes. Seeing us turn to her, Yoko flinched and backed up to the tree. Turning back t Sasuke, I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"Those... are my teammates," I told him before turning back to the two of them.

"You know I can see you, right?" I said making Yoko flinch. She eventually walked out of the tree with Hibiki who looked like he didn't want t do this.

"H-hi?" Yoko shuttered as she looked back and forth from me to the ground while Hibiki sighed.

"You were spying on me," I stated which made Yoko gulp. She looked like she didn't know what to say until her eyes widen and she pointed at me.

"How could you say we were spying on you?! We were totally not!!! We were just going to ask you.. too... uh... train with us!!!! Yeah!!!!" Yoko exclaimed. I just looked with her with a blank face. Hibiki suddenly yanked his clothes out of Yoko's grasp.

"Actually she was indeed spying on you because she wanted to see where you were going," Hibiki said as she slightly glared at Yoko. Hearing this, I nodded at Hibiki while Yoko groned loudly.

"Why did you tell him, Hibiki-kun??? I just found the perfect excuse!!!!" Yoko exclaimed. Hibiki just huffed.

"If you had listened to me earlier with Raiden-sensei, you would have known that I dislike people who lie, Tomochi-san," Hibiki said to Yoko who just crossed her arms and looked away.

"But even though it had been an excuse to cover up a lie, Yoko's idea to train together should be considered," Hibiki suddenly said. Hearing this, Yoko smiled and looked at Hibiki.

"We do not know what Raiden-sensei has install for us tomorrow, but the fact that we are now a team, the possibility of tomorrow being a test about teamwork has a fifty percent chance," Hibiki  told us. Yoko smiled even more and jumped.

"Yeah!!! Let's train together!!!!"Yoko screamed. I looked back and forth between Hibiki and Yoko before shaking my head.

"No, I won't join you," I told them. Hearing this, Yoko stopped jumping to look at me.

"What?" Yoko asked as if she couldn't believe what I just told her.

"I won't be joining you, I have better things to do," I told them. Yoko stared at me in disbelief while Hibiki looked at me with cautions.

"What could be better then training with your teammates?!" Yoko asked me. I didn't answer her and just looked away. Yoko growled at my respond and clenched her fist.

"You idiot!!!" she yelled before stomping away. I glared at her for what she called me but then caught Hibiki staring at me. Turning to him, I didn't get the chance to say anything when Hibiki spoke.

"You lied about having something better to do, didn't you, Uzumaki-san?" he asked maing me narrow my eyes at him.

"Should have known you would figure it out," I muttered. Hibiki didn't seem affected by what I said. He stared at me with a small frown on his face.

"You do not trust us," he said again. My eyes widen at this. Looking at him, I shook my head.

"No, I don't," I said before turning back to Sasuke who had kept silent through the whole thing, the soft sound of footsteps leaving behind me.Looking towards me, Sasuke spoke.

 "Are you okay?" he asked. I looked at him for a while before nodding my head."

"Sure, I just...," I trailed off not saying anything else. After a while, I took my weapons from my pouch and stood beside Sasuke, silently agreeing with him to start training. As we trained, we talked a bit here and there about stuff.

"So who did you get as your jounin?" I asked Sasuke as we threw kunais at a tree.

"Hn? Some guy named Kakashi Hatake. He's a total weirdo," Sasuke replied. Nticing the familiar name, I stopped and turned to him.

"Kakashi Hatake? You mean covered mouth and right eye... weird ant-gravity white hair?" I asked. Stopping as well, Sasuke tunred to me and nodded.

"Yeah, you know him?" Sasuke asked. Nodding, I looked at the sky to see it was already noon.

"We should go back, It's late," I said. After tidying up the mess we made, we left the training grounds and on our own way back home.

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter but I didn't really know what to write since this wasn't suppose to exist (Too lazy to explain right now) but anyways, I just update this so I could ask you guys something.

So my friend recently asked me to ask you guys about this game she made. It's a sim date about Len Kagamine and since I use Len as tamotsu's face, she told me to do it.

 It's a sim date about Len Kagamine and since I use Len as tamotsu's face, she told me to do it

So what do you guys think? Should she continue it? Comment what you think.

P.S. I will be making a better chapter after this

Ayazaki_Kisei